No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that the original S13 green on that skid pig of yours?

i've seen a few cars pop up with that color as of recently, they used to be quite hard to find
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• ^+1
      Last edited by HRPOWWAA; 10-10-2011, 09:25 PM. Reason: FAIL

Comment

• You sure do love posting in the wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
          You sure do love posting in the wrong thread.
          lols

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            is that the original S13 green on that skid pig of yours?

i've seen a few cars pop up with that color as of recently, they used to be quite hard to find
            Sure is, as you could imagine I was froffin hard when I found a cheap straight shell in this color with no sunroof

Comment

• Originally posted by lowe View Post
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Love your e36 mate

Here are a few shots of my racecar from the weekend. reppin the stanceworks sticker of course

Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• ha ha great photo, "Too slow? Call Mike" in the background
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• some sexy ass cars in here ^_^

have never before seen a bagged camry though.

Comment

• farr reece's head is gna go from (-_-) to ( - _ - ). aint on bags brah, it be static
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                        farr reece's head is gna go from (-_-) to ( - _ - ). Aint on bags brah, it be static
                        LOL

Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zen View Post
                          some sexy ass cars in here ^_^

have never before seen a bagged camry though.
                          Originally posted by cln View Post
                          farr reece's head is gna go from (-_-) to ( - _ - ). aint on bags brah, it be static
                          -____________-'

Static ftw zen. No bags to be seen here haha

Comment

• 7.5" test fit (currently running 7", so these have a little bit more dish) Unsure on offset, have to measure it by hand.

No where near as crazy as what you guys are running, but a slight improvement regardless. These cars suck for rear fitment, stupid extra inner lip...

For the lulz, this is with no rear coilover, wheel jacked up until the LCA hits the body...

Now I just have to re-furb them drainerrr

Comment

• <3 your car anth. think my mate took over 30 pics of it at the last major sw meet haah
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• why not widen them Anth they look 3 peice

Comment

Working...
                                X