Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
    <3
    I do appreciate ur honesty and sense of humour Oxer! Cause most people on here lack one or the other and they then appear to be douchebags! Lol
    You have to remember, we're all assholes. if you get upset at what people say on the internet you're gonna have a bad time.

Originally posted by anth View Post
    Prediction: None of this will happen.
    maybe the wall tap part. but replace the wall with a pole.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Matte Black never looks clean ...

Comment

• The more times you say "yo!" I want to punch you in the fucken head. Just sayin

Comment

• haha Yes such a Perth car. I bet Perth people love it, this is a shame.

I am with the others in that to make that nice you would need to undo the majority of what has been done to it, at least externally. At which point i feel you'd have been better off starting with something clean and neat which would've perhaps attracted less fan boys/girls but also probably less cops/douche attention.

Good luck sussing it out though, I am sure you'll have no problem selling bits off it like the front end to people local.

Also what is it with Perth people flaring guards/fitting widebody without need? Or getting a square or nearly square setup of Rotas or similar so they have too much front poke and instead of dropping tyre sizes/camber/less offset they just fit widebody so then the front looks bloated or the back goes sunken? Hmm.

If i ever manage to get my E30 built i will enjoy running another car that has had some thought and money spent on it. Mind you, anything setup correct here just gets defect in days..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant View Post
            haha Yes such a Perth car. I bet Perth people love it, this is a shame.

I am with the others in that to make that nice you would need to undo the majority of what has been done to it, at least externally. At which point i feel you'd have been better off starting with something clean and neat which would've perhaps attracted less fan boys/girls but also probably less cops/douche attention.

Good luck sussing it out though, I am sure you'll have no problem selling bits off it like the front end to people local.

Also what is it with Perth people flaring guards/fitting widebody without need? Or getting a square or nearly square setup of Rotas or similar so they have too much front poke and instead of dropping tyre sizes/camber/less offset they just fit widebody so then the front looks bloated or the back goes sunken? Hmm.

If i ever manage to get my E30 built i will enjoy running another car that has had some thought and money spent on it. Mind you, anything setup correct here just gets defect in days..
            +1 on pretty much everything that was said here, although from my own personal experience i've seen the people with shitters (generally nissans...) get in trouble much more often than those with a clean car

Comment

• ^this. is done properly.

And also, I think the chassis of that(your) car is bent. Hope its not that same car lmao.

Comment

• My car is nothing special.....yet.
                Just testing my old wheels.

Build thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45846
                -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
                -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
                I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

• finally had the GC coilovers installed last week, spewing they cant go lower than this, 0.5" lower wouldve been perfect for me.

Comment

• Engine bay clean up

KW V3's sitting in my room, waiting on camber tops.
                    E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• You guys need to relax a bit, didn't he only just get the car? Whether it fits your taste or not is up to you, for example I don't like VL's, but I don't go bagging you out about liking them, each to their own. In saying that, it could be lower and I don't like reps.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDarkside View Post
                        You guys need to relax a bit, didn't he only just get the car? Whether it fits your taste or not is up to you, for example I don't like VL's, but I don't go bagging you out about liking them, each to their own. In saying that, it could be lower and I don't like reps.
                        VL's are shitheaps
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Well everyone will be happy to know that i am selling it now lol I was gonna keep this one but my mates s13 Silvia has come up for sale! Nice clean two tone white over gold and sr20det blacktop running about 280rwhp getting more into my drifting so yeah

ps. nej... Yo!

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Hahahaaha fuck ya

Comment

• lol, this guy.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X