No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No it looks like a bucket and I'm a Nissan guy.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• So half the people in perth love the thing but S|W doesn't like it, what a coincidence. Sick of this ish!

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
        So half the people in perth love the thing but S|W doesn't like it, what a coincidence. Sick of this ish!
        Its a beat pos 180 thats painted matte black, high as a kite on rotas.

If you think it looks good then you have absolutely no taste in cars.

In saying that, if you drive it hard and it makes you happy, good for you. be sure to not hit a curb though, the wheel will explode.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• looks like it was either painted with export cans or chalkboard paint lol

is the center garnish on the type x lights painted too :/

not ****** just needs a tidy up

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            fuuuuu that is nice as! love the plate as well!!
            cheers!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I thought you sold it? Looks good regardless
            nah I dont think ill ever sell this...too much love for it..its the only thing I can happily spend money on fixing over and over again.
            cheers though

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            Bossballer think you live or work just down the road from me.
            Looks nuts on the move too
            Ahk...I live in edithvale and work in burwood...where abouts do you see me? ive always wanted to see me car on the move from outside haha
            cheers

Comment

Dat VL......

Comment

• Im sorry man but if you think that paint isn't 'patchy' and is just 'dirty', that's like saying Michael Jackson was born white.

Comment

• eh! its a proper matte spray job yo! it aint patchy! Of course i drive it hard lol I only just got it! I didnt mod the car, so obviously I love stance and it will be my build! 180sx front end coming in the next couple of days, it will be on the fucken ground and people will be like "yo, u drive it like that?" haha I am bonn drift the fucker and its my daily. So, before u all have a cry remember, this is my starting point not my finished project, it will be clean, it will be matte black, it will be slammed and I will slide it into fucking walls yo! PEACE!

rant over.

Comment

• gonna paint the headlights yellow?

Comment

• haha fek u Ox! nah bro

Comment

• <3

Comment

• <3
                          I do appreciate ur honesty and sense of humour Oxer! Cause most people on here lack one or the other and they then appear to be douchebags! Lol

Comment

So half the people in perth love the thing but S|W doesn't like it, what a coincidence. Sick of this ish!

thats because most cunts in perth's JDM "scene" drive buckets... give it a clean and show us how good the paint is, but yeah, most of us here prefer a clean looking car, as do most cops.

this is before i bother noticing and commenting why the hatch and roof seem to have been left with some sort of glossy finish, as usually someone who gets most of their car professionally painted would at least get it all done at once.

and respect to anyone who owns a clean 180sx/s13!!!! it's fucking hard because most of them have been molested, makes me appreciate a clean one even more!
                            Last edited by rom2nv; 07-18-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

eh! its a proper matte spray job yo! it aint patchy! Of course i drive it hard lol I only just got it! I didnt mod the car, so obviously I love stance and it will be my build! 180sx front end coming in the next couple of days, it will be on the fucken ground and people will be like "yo, u drive it like that?" haha I am bonn drift the fucker and its my daily. So, before u all have a cry remember, this is my starting point not my finished project, it will be clean, it will be matte black, it will be slammed and I will slide it into fucking walls yo! PEACE!

rant over.
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

eh! its a proper matte spray job yo! it aint patchy! Of course i drive it hard lol I only just got it! I didnt mod the car, so obviously I love stance and it will be my build! 180sx front end coming in the next couple of days, it will be on the fucken ground and people will be like "yo, u drive it like that?" haha I am bonn drift the fucker and its my daily. So, before u all have a cry remember, this is my starting point not my finished project, it will be clean, it will be matte black, it will be slammed and I will slide it into fucking walls yo! PEACE!

rant over.
                                Prediction: None of this will happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X