No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mate down here can supply you a charge speed carbon lip.

Comment

• If interested seb let us know. Can try get you a good price. I saved around 400 bucks on a charge speed bumper (genuine) recently.

Comment

• I have got the lip already, it's a three piece one so we'll see how that goes...

I might be keen. I was looking at Chargespeed stuff last night, seems the front fenders they sell are 16mm wider than factory. That'd mean I'd be able to go 10's at the front.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Anth I bought the fast fours mag and the fats fours retro special that your cars were in. #becausefanboy #mydadlikesyourcar #youareOG

Comment

• Comment

• Love it ^

So much inspiration for getting an E36.

Comment

• A pic before he gets sacked again tomorrow

Comment

• Hakhawk, whered you pick up the front lip from? looks tough!

Comment

• Originally posted by P3Z View Post
                    Hakhawk, whered you pick up the front lip from? looks tough!
                    its a carbon fiber adjustable M3 GT splitter on oem brackets. cost me a bomb, but totally worth it

the splitter i got from a guy in the usa, the brackets i got from ecstuning
                    Last edited by hakhawk; 07-09-2013, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                      its a carbon fiber adjustable M3 GT splitter on oem brackets. cost me a bomb, but totally worth it

the splitter i got from a guy in the usa, the brackets i got from ecstuning
                      ah yeah, i guess ive gotta get a genuine m3 bar first. shit they're expensive. I'll keep an ey out for those lips though, im sure i could get them to work.

As for an update on my build, its getting there slowly, one week at a time.
                      Fitted my RC's up the other day. Stoked with the fitment, needs more lows but a set of coils should fix that shortly. More poke in the rear as well imo.
                      Tint Saturday.
                      I lold after realising it looks like a have a roof rack, but its something behind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by P3Z View Post
                        ah yeah, i guess ive gotta get a genuine m3 bar first. shit they're expensive. I'll keep an ey out for those lips though, im sure i could get them to work.

As for an update on my build, its getting there slowly, one week at a time.
                        Fitted my RC's up the other day. Stoked with the fitment, needs more lows but a set of coils should fix that shortly. More poke in the rear as well imo.
                        Tint Saturday.
                        I lold after realising it looks like a have a roof rack, but its something behind me.
                        you dont need a genuine m3 bumper, but get one of the plastic copies off ebay, theyre almost identical to a genuine one. thats whats on mine now, comes with the lower flat lip, then you buy the corner splitters. then theres the big carbon splitter and all the brackets needed to make it bolt up.

that or get a max velocity lip, non adjsutable, but gives a similar look to whats on mine

Comment

• DSC_0345 by Smeeeb, on Flickr

It's actually so depressing having this sit in the garage

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post

IMG_0072 by sebastienpeek, on Flickr

Defective vehicle sesh. Two in two weeks.
                            Love it! Absolutely love it!
                            -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
                            -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
                            I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

• Thanks man!
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              *pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Love your Subaru Sebastien!

Guiz I can't remember if I told you because I don't come on here enough anymore, so this is my Calypsorot-metallic Touring. I sold the Alpineweiss Sedan.

Comment

Working...
                                X