Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Im an admin here. I can see your edits

I dont take my cars anywhere for suspension work. On the civic I modified factory camber arms to achieve what I wanted.

On toli's s13 at the track we had to change a tierod first thing in the morning, while he was at the drivers briefing I aligned it, after the day he took it to get a proper alignment, my eye alignment was within a couple mm of the original.

Both tranz car and nej's car have had my alignments.

HA. 50k for that..... If i spent another $10k on the vl it would not only run a 9, it'd make twice as much power reliably, and STILL would be less than half the cost of your piece of shit.

and be twice as awesome...

So many c63's on the road, so little original vn ss's

thats just it, he cant afford the car, he can afford the repayments

Looses job, looses car.

Hahahahahahahaaa
    Yeah that edit, i remember you saying something about centreline i assumed suspension work was done. my bad. well good job. (Y)

and 50k for the car and 10k and get your VL to hit 9's.
    i dont know if you are hearing yourself. I could of spent that money and got a GTR or i could of got this ra ra ra for that amount of money. I chose the Golf R for personal reasons and my liking not cos some kid over a computer screen says i could of got something faster/better. You like your VL turbos that hit 9secs good on you.

ps. and for the 3rd of that money i could of gotten a Rotary that will run 9 seconds all day any day.

You also must know my personal life to know i can only afford repayments. You damm know me too well.

You can bag me all you like man, i think thats all your pretty much good at doing. keep it up
    Last edited by ptR; 05-28-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Andddd back to low cars of this group...

It's only a hipstergram photo of when the front was bagged only, but it'll do for now until I can get some photos in the daylight of the whole car bagged. It is sweet.

So stiff though. Might need to adjust damper and figure out my camber settings and shit. For now, I two/three wheel in and out of my drive way. Regardless, it's awesome to be able to air out and tuck stockies. Can't wait till I test the RS's.

Now for some sleep.
      Last edited by SebastienPeek; 05-28-2013, 05:31 PM.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptR View Post
        Yeah that edit, i remember you saying something about centreline i assumed suspension work was done. my bad. well good job. (Y)

and 50k for the car and 10k and get your VL to hit 9's.
        i dont know if you are hearing yourself. I could of spent that money and got a GTR or i could of got this ra ra ra for that amount of money. I chose the Golf R for personal reasons and my liking not cos some kid over a computer screen says i could of got something faster/better. You like your VL turbos that hit 9secs good on you.

ps. and for the 3rd of that money i could of gotten a Rotary that will run 9 seconds all day any day.

You also must know my personal life to know i can only afford repayments. You damm know me too well.

You can bag me all you like man, i think thats all your pretty much good at doing. keep it up

UMAD bro?

How much do you actually know about cars? because that rotary line tells us you know fuck all about them.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

UMAD bro?

How much do you actually know about cars? because that rotary line tells us you know fuck all about them.

Damn I love you Oxer.

<3
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Are you saying that you can get a < 9 second car for 17k(ish)?

lol

Comment

UMAD bro?

I wouldn't normally chime in on arguments like this, but I've been into Mazda's/rotors for a very long time.....and these days they are far from cheap. $15k would not buy you anything close to a 9sec rotor of any kind. Mazda's are the new GTHO's, people are asking stupid/unrealistic money for them recently.....it's ridiculous! People want $40k for 808's mocked up to look like RX3's that haven't even run a 1/4 time, just because it's got a turbo motor and an RX3 cone on it......$15k would get you a reasonable bridgy non-RX Mazda that MIGHT run a 13.
              Last edited by Beware; 05-28-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Andddd back to low cars of this group........
                Looking good.....get those RS on there and some pics up!

Comment

• Side on view.

subaru_down_side by sebastienpeek, on Flickr

Now to put the RS's on tonight and see how she sits.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

Thats hilarious, Kriss also used to own a VN SS....
                    Have you ever seen me and Kriss in the same place at the same time? Think about it.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    So stiff though. Might need to adjust damper and figure out my camber settings and shit. For now, I two/three wheel in and out of my drive way. Regardless, it's awesome to be able to air out and tuck stockies. Can't wait till I test the RS's.
                    Looking good Seb. What do you mean by stiff, is that when it's aired out? I thought all bagged cars would be like that, isn't it just like sitting on bumpstops? Or do you mean at driving height?

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      Looking good Seb. What do you mean by stiff, is that when it's aired out? I thought all bagged cars would be like that, isn't it just like sitting on bumpstops? Or do you mean at driving height?
                      At driving height it is incredibly stiff. Take some coilovers for example. You have some play. Take my air struts, there is basically no play whatsoever.

I need to figure out how to adjust dampening settings and what not tonight.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• Are the bags completely full at driving height?

Comment

• Oxer im not mad, you should know by now
                          Do I have to know about cars to enjoy driving them?
                          No disrespect but you're prob a kid who has centrelink as their income.
                          dont wanna be arguing and hijacking the thread.
                          If you got a problem pm me.

Comment

Are the bags completely full at driving height?
                            Nope, recommended PSI is 55 for the rear, and 50 for the front, so that is what I have it set at. Then I air out and people be like, da fuq?
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptR View Post
                              Oxer im not mad, you should know by now
                              Do I have to know about cars to enjoy driving them?
                              No disrespect but you're prob a kid who has centrelink as their income.
                              dont wanna be arguing and hijacking the thread.
                              If you got a problem pm me.
                              braceyourself.jpg

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              Nope, recommended PSI is 55 for the rear, and 50 for the front, so that is what I have it set at. Then I air out and people be like, da fuq?
                              Hmm dunno then, I have zero experience with bags haha, all I know is that they're stiff at full and empty.

Comment

braceyourself.jpg
                                Did he just say what I think he said? Ohfuck.jpg

Originally posted by anth View Post
                                Hmm dunno then, I have zero experience with bags haha, all I know is that they're stiff at full and empty.
                                Ahaha all good man, I'm just hoping Oxer might chime in and tell me what the problem is :P
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X