Clear All

• Comment

• Looks awesome dude !

Comment

• i need more lows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          did urs come with center caps?
          Yeah - thank god they did cause I cant find them anywhere for sale, gonna have to unscrew them when I park on the street!
          VW GOLF MK3 VR6 aka the black hole, aka the black death, aka black attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Low Budget View Post
            some decent dish at the back there, must be tight under those arches
            13x7 and if it were any lower it would cause problems.

Comment

• jimmy makes me want to hang myself
              even spotted a mint 32 sedan boosting away last night. cries**

Comment

• Realllyyyy want a 32 sedan. Frothin' chops over them lately.

Comment

• shitty pics but thought might aswell take a few snaps before a bird shits on it *sadface*

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Fucking sexy dude!

Comment

• new stance. lowered and spaced

Comment

• Frothin out my froth hole on Weib's cars!! What are the specs of those Ronals?

Also, the wheels on your Audi above are super hot!!
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• thanks dude, took one more as i left my mates joint for shits and giggles lol

Last edited by cln; 10-02-2011, 06:21 AM.
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• ghetto suburb cln....LOL...nice pics mang =D
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              Frothin out my froth hole on Weib's cars!! What are the specs of those Ronals?
                              The Ronals are R10 series 1 - 15x7" with a 10mm spacer on the rear.

They were made in March 1987 and were NOS when fitted to the car about 3 months back - I rate them pretty high.

I have come to learn that whatever car you desire to buy that they should look good in white.

Comment

• Tyre ate guard. =/

Comment

Working...
                                X