• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
    needs moar yellow foggies

but lol since when was this thread post your mates ride
    Hahaha, was thinking the same thing

Comment

• 20mm off te ground damnnn, so his dumps sit -20mm under the ground?
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
        Smart arse comments... really? Its a nice car! It's his choice to have rotas he's not into the whole genuine wheels thing bro
        Neck up ya fuckin parrot
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• do we all start posting pics of nice cars our friends have now?

Comment

• Did some test fitting of tyres on the first set of wheels for the BMW on the weekend. Decided to run a minimal stretch/meaty fit on the 6 as it's a big barge, but the front still needs some playing around with height/camber etc....shoulda gone 1/2in wider wheel up front, but too late!

I know gold RS are nothing new, but I like gold on white, so this is it(mocked up 10.5 rear with 3.5in dishes)....gold bolts were not used, it was too much gold so I went with chrome.

.....and with a 245 tyre, coils almost maxed out, maybe another 10-15mm to go, but this height was good. Hopefully I'll get the tyres on this week and get a couple of photo's on the weekend.

Comment

• noice

Comment

• fawk yeah, looks good!
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• grouse mate, grouse

Comment

• Looks tops!!
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Damn that is good!
                      IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      *pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Thanks guys! The only slight concern I have is that mock up tyre was a Federal, and I know they run a bit wide, so anything else is going to be a little narrower. I was thinking a 255 in another brand to match the Federals width, but the next set are an 11in rear so I'll need a bit of stretch so I'm hoping the 245 will work for both sets....I guess I'll find out eventually.

Comment

• Looks tough, perfect amount of tyre aswell.

245/40?

Comment

• awesome!
                            from memory the red one down the road from my old house had gold centre RS
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• awesome!
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X