No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome on a golf not so on a Bimmer... but who am i to talk I have a pallet cable tied to my roof racks haha! Looking good Dvious!

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Thanks for the replies guys! Will post some pictures once the bumper is painted.

I like that look Woody, but as said, not on a BMW!

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
        looked better before, just sayin'
        On the merc wheels?
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
          On the merc wheels?
          Is that what he had on before? Then yeah. I'm just a sucker for large diameter silver alloys, dunno why.

Comment

• Me or stu? Lol.
            That's my car pictured, had the big bling merc wheels before.
            Stu has some oem looking 5 spoke BMW wheels after running my dials for a short period.
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• lawllll I thought it was stu's car, didn't pay enough attention. Dylan you know I love the A8Ls more than anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  lawllll I thought it was stu's car, didn't pay enough attention. Dylan you know I love the A8Ls more than anything else
                  Haha have been doing that a bit.
                  Plan is to get another set if the a8l flat 5s run two on my car with two of stus BMW wheels, then him do the same on his car.
                  Widths, offsets, tyre size would all work perfectly. Then there will be confusion

Comment

• Borception

Comment

• Hahah boraception.

Soon keen :p
                      [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• bit of smoke in the valley tonight, no idea whats on fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                          and they say asians cant park =P
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                            bit of smoke in the valley tonight, no idea whats on fire

We did 60km/h from sale to bairnsdale from 12ish onwards. #killme
                            Still managed to hit a hole hard enough to bend my steering, not happy at all

Car looks sweet btw

Comment

• Hey guys just wanted to intreduce myself. My name i Scott and I am from Geelong. H ave a few toys Atm and the toybox is always growing !

In my spare time when not going to events, racing or working on my toys I run the Geelong Revival Motoring Festival.

Anyway back to cars!

Firstly my UK import R26 Megane as seen on display at 100mm

Secondly my Volvo 242gt. Fitted with a 4.2 V8 running on fake BBS 17x7.5 & 17x 8.4 rims. awaiting my custom coilovers to go lower

Finally my Daihatsu Charade GTti track car. Ex factory rallycar turned tarmac everything modified 180+ FWHP on 30psi ready to go on 16x7 Rota Flashbacks

Well that's me hoping to be around this board a bit more and get to know a few of you.

Scottie_LP

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Welcome. I really wanted to go to the revival

Comment

Working...
                                X