Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
    Hahaha Obviously i will be carrying stuff! It is pretty obvious I work in a heavy industry (big truck) And I am going to get some nice jarrah, eventually!
    hmmm seems a bit pointless to get some nice wood for roofracks, if you plan on using them that is, will just end up getting all scratched up and wrecked. Unless you are getting nice wood so it looks good at car meets etc

I don't know man, a lot of people seem to love roof racks as accessories that apparently add to the look of a car, so those racks will have plenty of fans out there. But yeah, I personally think that unless they are on there for a practical reason, then they are a waste. Even then I would take the racks off for a car meet/show etc
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      hmmm seems a bit pointless to get some nice wood for roofracks you plan on using to be honest, will just end up getting all scratched up and wrecked. Unless you are getting nice wood so it looks good at car meets etc

I don't know man, a lot of people seem to love roof racks as accessories that apparently add to the look of a car, so those racks will have plenty of fans out there. But yeah, I personally think that unless they are on there for a practical reason, then they are a waste. Even then I would take the racks off for a car meet/show etc
      I see... I see... Yeah jarrah will probs just be for car shows and whenever I don't carry shit! That pallet actually had stuff on it prior to the photo. It was a pallet of metal parts for a water tanker (seen in pic) Racks are fairly 2009/10 but I don't believe in going with the times. Most people think cleaner looks better but it takes two secs to take the racks off so... yeah lol

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Last photo's taken before my car has been taken back to stock:

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig610
          Not stanced. But aw well.
          eat shit and die
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• lol

Comment

Do I give a fuck?

Comment

Show us your ride faggot
                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Good friend getting his ke70 for 100mm! Teaser

E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• ^^ so good.
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• jizzzzzz. anyone got tissues?!
                      [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordie View Post
                        Good friend getting his ke70 for 100mm! Teaser

imagine them on junjo's corona.

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post
                          imagine them on junjo's corona.
                          Nahh to small for the corona, lol how do you know them? guessing you got the pulsar now
                          E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• known them for ages lol, nah i dont

Comment

• Well this was hilarious, got a call from the postal service. "sir you have a very large package coming your way and you will need to be home to help the delivery guy lift it" "ok no worries"

4 wheels complete with inflated tires all wrapped up in one single package, direct from the UK. hahahaha who would ever post wheels this way. Also the tax man screwed me with this one too.....

Genuine Alpina 16x7's with brand new conti sport tires week specs but nothing spacers can't remedy, well to a point anyway.
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• must be something about alpina wheels, mine were sent in 2 wrapped packages with tyres on, and i got screwed on tax too

Comment

Working...
                                X