Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha bloody honda owners!

And come one oxer everyone knows that VL drivers are the classiest of all haha

Also I think u said I have taste.... Fuck yeah! Haha

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
      I love the word car enthusiast, was at a skid meet and this blokes said something like to the copper why you victimising me I'm not a hoon I'm a car enthusiast BAHAHAHAHA
      LOLOL

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Its not honda thats the problem, its the owners.
      Word!

Comment

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
        Haha bloody honda owners!

And come one oxer everyone knows that VL drivers are the classiest of all haha

Also I think u said I have taste.... Fuck yeah! Haha
        Where did I say you have taste?

You dont yet.... but maybe one day you will
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I hope one day i can grow up to drive a honda and a VL an have bulk taste..... I kid I kid!

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Its not honda thats the problem, its the owners.
            I have been thinking about that and I agree. A lot of them seem to have something to prove, hence why they are always charging off like idiots at meets etc

I think it is because people that don't know honda's **** on them often about being slow etc etc but an owner of a well tuned b16/18 powered civic knows that they are actually quite quick, even when compared to most standardish turbo nissans etc. So when they leave they think, i'll show them and burn off making a whole lot of noise to tr and prove their car is fast. But in the end just look like try hard idiots. (even if their car is actually fast...)
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              I have been thinking about that and I agree. A lot of them seem to have something to prove, hence why they are always charging off like idiots at meets etc

I think it is because people that don't know honda's **** on them often about being slow etc etc but an owner of a well tuned b16/18 powered civic knows that they are actually quite quick, even when compared to most standardish turbo nissans etc. So when they leave they think, i'll show them and burn off making a whole lot of noise to tr and prove their car is fast. But in the end just look like try hard idiots. (even if their car is actually fast...)
              meh, majority of people at car meets are fuckwits, hence why I dont really bother much anymore

Comment

• hey guys,
                i did an intro thread but not sure if anyone saw it (australians that is)

my names brad, im 21 and im a vw addict.

heres what my garage/street is consisted of at the moment.

1965 beetle:

mk3 Vento:

my old mk2 golf:

and the newly acquired mk2 golf:

and for anyone thats interested my vento will be for sale soon with everything stock.

Comment

• But Oxer if you don't go to meets, and don't drive your car hard, what else can you do? :P

Comment

• If you modify your car just to show off and not for your own satisfaction your just another wanker joining the fad, so what if people don't see your car... As long as your happy with it is all that matters....

Comment

• I drive my cars hard, just not at meets

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                        If you modify your car just to show off and not for your own satisfaction your just another wanker joining the fad, so what if people don't see your car... As long as your happy with it is all that matters....
                        Had one of these moments yesterday after an addition to the car, received negativity until I just said 'I build my car for my enjoyment' then they wandered elsewhere.

Comment

• josh, your new addition is bad and you should feel bad.

Comment

• wish i had good taste as a honda owner
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              josh, your new addition is bad and you should feel bad.
                              Im quitting the car scene, fuck dont have the approval of someone cars arent worth wasting money.

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X