Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looked very menacing.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hi im from the NT and a friend told me to check out stance works forums and man sick cars fitment everything is right spot on! anyway here's my grocery getter/on going project im new please be gentle )

i hope it suits the standards xD

Comment

• not a fan of the stickers and the wheels, but you're on the right track...

Comment

• cheers buddy! yea saving for a new set, only had them for 6 months )

Comment

• needs less genuine varrostens and kim jong da illest stickers.

where the fuck is owen?

Comment

• Owen is ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Pendong View Post
                hi im from the NT and a friend told me to check out stance works forums and man sick cars fitment everything is right spot on! anyway here's my grocery getter/on going project im new please be gentle )

i hope it suits the standards xD
                Looks Awesome mate. But yeah not many people on here are fans of replica wheels of any sort, including myself, but the car has a great look. Legit wheels would top it off very nicely.
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• current status of engine bay. 95% finished. Needs a respray though bad...

looked like this when i first bought it:
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• looking good mike

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                      Looks Awesome mate. But yeah not many people on here are fans of replica wheels of any sort, including myself, but the car has a great look. Legit wheels would top it off very nicely.
                      cheers bro! fair enough bought the wheels cause at first i had no idea what size of wheels to get and will look good on the car, now that i know im already starting up to save for a legit set

Comment

• Working on the Cupra:

Comment

• Looks great mike. can you relocate the coil somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                            Looks great mike. can you relocate the coil somewhere?
                            Thanks mate, yeah I am going to relocate it down under the front drivers side headlights sort of, will be out of sight soon enough just put it there temp while i worked on the other bits.

Comment

• My new car

Comment

• gay

Comment

Working...
                                X