No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice! is that a silvia sedan with a euro front?
    always liked those cars

Comment

• ^eheh... Cerial??? lol

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• so finally in a car i own (not a Nissan lease car). Bought a 2007 Jetta, grandma spec. A month later...3 day turnaround from this...

to this...

Wheels are BBS RC Michael Schumacher Editions 17x8 ET35

Originally posted by Bflat
        There were some fish

Comment

• ^^ Cleannnnnnnnnnnnn.
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• you wont own it for long, free cars are cheaper :P
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
              Long time coming...

too stiff -________-

Gayness.... what a joke. Your car hardly looks like a danger on the road. what a waste of time...

Did you ask him how he is judging the whole 'too stiff' thing or did he say needs to be 2/3rds etc. And then ask him how he is judging that?

Tis a shame since, you should be allowed to question them as long as it is done politely and spoken properly but then the fear stops most because they will probably take it as 'disrespect' and then screw you over even more... Did he run the wheel under your car to test the lowness or just assume?
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                fixed.

Haha classic!

Comment

• got it lower

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    It has nothing to do with how far you have lowered your car.

If you measure the length of the factory shock absorber at full extention and compression, as long as the new shock absorber has 2/3rds of the travel of the factory one, its fine. When its under load, the travel is obviously slightly less, but that makes no difference as they still meet the requirement.

has nothing to do with springs and rates, nor how stiff a suspension setup is.
                    Ah I see what you mean. So essentially it is just the length of stroke the shock has.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                    too stiff -________-

Gayness.... what a joke. Your car hardly looks like a danger on the road. what a waste of time...

Did you ask him how he is judging the whole 'too stiff' thing or did he say needs to be 2/3rds etc. And then ask him how he is judging that?

Tis a shame since, you should be allowed to question them as long as it is done politely and spoken properly but then the fear stops most because they will probably take it as 'disrespect' and then screw you over even more... Did he run the wheel under your car to test the lowness or just assume?
                    I got off easy enough so i didnt question too much, I was polite and respectful and as i was asking him about the steering wheel and seat. He just told me that anything is better than a nardi... I told him stock steering wheel is a similar design except with a big hard pastic horn button. apparently its safer than hitting my head on the nardi LOL

They were also questioning the engine and wondering where the carby was and who did my engine conversion.. i just pointed to the stickers on the side of the car hahaha

Heres stock height... sketchy as fk driving this thing now! handles like shit.

Comment

• new car. it needs some tlc and a bit of work but i got it for peanuts and it doesnt need much for rwc.

Comment

• This is my mx5, and details are;
                        1994 clubman na8
                        Stance coilovers
                        Rota shakotan 15x9 et0
                        With 195/45 federal tyres

I'll be going lower once I roll my guards
                        Last edited by Na8max; 03-15-2013, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• Heres my weekend setup

Comment

• love it dude !

Comment

• fuck doing that every weekend...
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Lol, 90's sticker acquired
                                Originally posted by AccordEuro
                                Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X