• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking good jimmy!!!

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Did your plate fall off or something? Why is it off to the side? If its for teh cold air induction, intake on a k series is on that side dude...
      The CAI - if you must know on these - is actually a tad more to the passenger side and a little lower. Secondly, I don't have an aftermarket CAI so its still the standard airbox and thirdly, having the number plate there has no effect on my air intake.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
      he's making room for some stance ropes
      It was there because I didn't want to be like every other euro in brisbane?

And by 'stance ropes' if you mean tsuna ropes, call them their proper name - to me saying that you sound like an uneducated spaz in the VIP scene and are just trying to cause a ruckus?

Originally posted by vishes View Post
      Fake lows - speed bump
      eh. its still low. and going lower once I have bags. so 'fake lows' will not be for long.

Why does everyone seem so nice here,

Comment

• Calm down

We were just having some fun and a few of the puns were from recent events.

But in all honesty, the offset plate looks like shit when you still have the oem mounting points. If it was shaved clean then maybe.... but thats a big maybe. Makes the car look cheap, and a euro shouldnt look cheap.

Looking forward to the bags, whos doing the install?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• woosah relax man
          backstory: another guy with an accord with offset plates was going around calling them "stance ropes"
          Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2013, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• its called having a joke buddy, once you've been on here a while you will get used to it.

and yes we know what Tsuna Knots are called lol, stance rope is in reference to a noob on OzHomo who calls them "stance ropes"
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
            getout.

Comment

• Haha im super chilled guys, I really dont mind.

And oh, thats the exact reason I stayed off ozhonda, that place is ridiculous.

And the bar has a ridiculously big scratch in it (because im a retard) but dont worry, there is another bar sitting in my shed just to lazy to paint, I shall be putting bags in myself to whoever asked!

Comment

• Originally posted by stigma View Post
                fuuuuuuuuuuuu! A perth boi! Its freakin pretty tidy man, what do u drive and wer u located???
                Ive got a cl9 and i live in Darch (NOR)... send me a PM

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jimmy_HR32;995971]Things are happening... slowly.
                  I was hoping for the edge/lip of the wheel to poke a bit when looking from directly behind but it didn't really end up like that.

straighten the camber and it will

Comment

• has to do with tire size kriss, not camber settings..
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Comment

• Keen a see a piccy of the E34 with a VR6 lip ayy how far aways that?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by rcs_888 View Post
                          Keen a see a piccy of the E34 with a VR6 lip ayy how far aways that?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                          Waiting on it from uk bro so could be on monday could be a couple of weeks away! they said 5 to 20 days..... lol but they usually drive pretty quick from uk!

just measured it all up and i may have underestimated the lip haha it should sit 30mm off the ground..... ummmmm... speed hump

Comment

• Originally posted by ating View Post
                            pic... Doesn't... Work!

Comment

• yes you got 4 door pods!!!

Comment

• lol stance ropes.

Comment

Working...
                                X