Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

TPNM I fucking love you
    lol, what do you get done for besides being "too low"? and how do you clear them so fast
    Originally posted by AccordEuro
    Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by broadz View Post
      I have to say, Its the nicest Camry i have ever seen. Top job. How did you go navigating that carpark? Mine bellied out on every level's up ramp. There wasn't any available spaces on any of the lower levels
      thanks dude! Enter via city road to miss them massive speed bumps. enter. go up to level one. then by pass level 2 and 3 up until level 4. then go down to level 3. plenty space to angle it and level 3 is usually dead. Can always find parking there even on a friday or saturday night.

Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
      lol, what do you get done for besides being "too low"? and how do you clear them so fast
      too low, suspension, wheels, tyres, tints (this time), shit hanging from the rear view window (last time).

and magic

Comment

• and to keep the thread going. Denden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• <3 <3

Comment

• I'd go lower, but im afraid I enjoy mountain runs too much and the height effects its handling enough as is, sorry to dissappoint.

Comment

• Lowering the front 15mm after the trackday and once these tyres wear out I am going to drop a tyre size and go lower again all round... but there is an issue how low i can go in the rear as the sway bar knocks on the exhaust, in fact i bent the exhaust today so its constantly rattiling on a heat shield where it passes over the suspension gonna try and suss out mounting the sway upside down
              Last edited by 4ABHGE; 01-18-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• So I've had no license for 3 months so the wagon has been sitting in the carport. Got sick of looking at it.
                From silver to this.

Last edited by josh.verse; 01-18-2013, 06:21 AM. Reason: picture didnt work

Comment

• Originally posted by josh.verse View Post
                  So I've had no license for 3 months so the wagon has been sitting in the carport. Got sick of looking at it.
                  From silver to this.

That's mental.

So sick.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Holy shiet, you've got balls and skills. Looks amazing bruh..

Comment

• drooools... passat so sick!

Comment

• Current status of the wagon midway through a wire tuck

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• any plans to pull the motor and paint the bay?
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• got my new wheels the other day. need to get em blasted, so i can paint them

Comment

• going black?
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                going black?
                                thinking gloss white, already got one set of black, and the simmons are gunmetal. need something a bit brighter for a change

Comment

Working...
                                X