Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I was the illest!
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Tested out the spacers today

fronts stayed on, rears need a little more work

Comment

• Looks good to me.
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• banga
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
            haha i see where ya coming from, but they're not esm's, got the wheels for $680 shipped to my door (including conversion fee), and picked up the four tyres 2nd hand after searchin around for $140... laughin!

it's a 323i, the workshop is in hastings (fuarking ages away from where i live, bout and hrs drive) and it's called Bel Motorsport. The guy there, Graeme, is an absolute legend and doesn't screw around either. Was keen to do it myself, printed off a few write ups, got to pulling apart in my garage and realised I had no fucking idea what i was doing lol. Leaving it to the pro's
            Ha, i work with Graeme Bell's son Sean at Mornington BMW, small world.
            IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
              Ha, i work with Graeme Bell's son Sean at Mornington BMW, small world.
              haha what are the chances! and by the looks of pictures around the shop, he seems to be just as much in to e30's as Graeme.

Comment

• that jazz is gonna look so fucking hot once its lowered, well done!

Comment

• Tyrepower NM couldn't get 205/45's onto my 16"x9.5" this arvo inside of the wheel/lip isn't deep enough and made it far to difficult. To be honest, as soon as i saw the tire loose on the wheel the stretch would have been a bit silly anyway lol Going to try 215/45's tomorrow. Hopefully will fit, tires aint cheap :/
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• What brand rubber?
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I got my rubber from Officeworks, think its Staedtler. Sweet Accord.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        What brand rubber?
                        the 205's were Toyo T1r's and going to try 215 Dunlop SP sport maxx's tomorrow.

Comment

• New front bar, excuse the shitty pic
                          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                            that jazz is gonna look so fucking hot once its lowered, well done!
                            Cheers dude! nothing a dremel and some cable ties can't fix haha. Going in for alignment and fitting of camber bolts friday so should be looking good

Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                            New front bar, excuse the shitty pic
                            HOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              Tyrepower NM couldn't get 205/45's onto my 16"x9.5" this arvo inside of the wheel/lip isn't deep enough and made it far to difficult. To be honest, as soon as i saw the tire loose on the wheel the stretch would have been a bit silly anyway lol Going to try 215/45's tomorrow. Hopefully will fit, tires aint cheap :/
                              Give the wheels and tyres to me, Ill get them done.

Hell we've got 205/45 onto 10"s...
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• This is what happens when I finally have some spare time after work.

My first video! This is Zelda in her current 1.0 state. She will be a lot different in the next six months. Music: Sail by Awolnation.
                                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.
                                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                                X