Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post

Looks good another e30 member. frothin, but not sure on those wheels man. Hard to tell off my phone but ESM BBS reps yeh?
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• nooo nam, no selly the honda!

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
        nooo nam, no selly the honda!

What a sexy fucker in the passenger seat eeeeey

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
          another eg owner... nice.... time to sell mine .... get a vdub =)
          give me your wheels (;

opinion on what coils to get? on ebay springs atm need moar low! :P

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              Looks good another e30 member. frothin, but not sure on those wheels man. Hard to tell off my phone but ESM BBS reps yeh?
              Yeah they're reps... Wanted to get some wheels on as temps coz I was saving cash to convert it to manual first, which was high priority on my list.

Which is happening today. Keen!

Comment

• people are starting to nail fitment with ESMs...its wrong to think it but i am tempted to get some in 16s :P

Comment

Yeah they're reps... Wanted to get some wheels on as temps coz I was saving cash to convert it to manual first, which was high priority on my list.

Which is happening today. Keen!

Manual conversion would be high on my priority list as well. Don't think I could ever own an auto, at least until I am like 75 and my hands can't shift gears anymore :p looks like a place that knows their e30's where is this mystical e30 workshop? Also, what e30 is it? 318i/is? 325i?

hmm still though wasting 1k+ on esm's and tires seems a little counter productive, but I am a self confessed rep wheel *****, so don't listen to me :p

Originally posted by Ant View Post
                  people are starting to nail fitment with ESMs...its wrong to think it but i am tempted to get some in 16s :P
                  Also 'nailing' ()fitment with Rota's/XXR's/STR's/Stance mindset's/konig's/encores/varrstoen's etc etc Hell yeh, lets buy all the rep wheels. sigh... such a shame how they have become the accepted norm. I guess with the price it was inevitable .... still a shame.
                  Last edited by USDMem1; 11-14-2012, 05:20 AM.
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Manual conversion would be high on my priority list as well. Don't think I could ever own an auto, at least until I am like 75 and my hands can't shift gears anymore :p looks like a place that knows their e30's where is this mystical e30 workshop? Also, what e30 is it? 318i/is? 325i?

hmm still though wasting 1k+ on esm's and tires seems a little counter productive, but I am a self confessed rep wheel *****, so don't listen to me :p

Also 'nailing' ()fitment with Rota's/XXR's/STR's/Stance mindset's/konig's/encores/varrstoen's etc etc Hell yeh, lets buy all the rep wheels. sigh... such a shame how they have become the accepted norm. I guess with the price it was inevitable .... still a shame.
                    haha i see where ya coming from, but they're not esm's, got the wheels for $680 shipped to my door (including conversion fee), and picked up the four tyres 2nd hand after searchin around for $140... laughin!

it's a 323i, the workshop is in hastings (fuarking ages away from where i live, bout and hrs drive) and it's called Bel Motorsport. The guy there, Graeme, is an absolute legend and doesn't screw around either. Was keen to do it myself, printed off a few write ups, got to pulling apart in my garage and realised I had no fucking idea what i was doing lol. Leaving it to the pro's

Comment

haha i see where ya coming from, but they're not esm's, got the wheels for $680 shipped to my door (including conversion fee), and picked up the four tyres 2nd hand after searchin around for $140... laughin!

it's a 323i, the workshop is in hastings (fuarking ages away from where i live, bout and hrs drive) and it's called Bel Motorsport. The guy there, Graeme, is an absolute legend and doesn't screw around either. Was keen to do it myself, printed off a few write ups, got to pulling apart in my garage and realised I had no fucking idea what i was doing lol. Leaving it to the pro's
                      Sweet as mate. Yeah I have heard about that place in Hastings. Was going to get in contact with them bout some headers for my 325i but might have a 2nd hand set available to me soon

I have never done a manual to auto swap but I reckon it would be more complicated than it sounds. Most likely have to change up a bit of wiring as well which is a pain in the ass most of the time. Good luck with the build mate

Comment

• Bit more rear guard work before lowering it more

Comment

• Originally posted by dj_konix View Post
                          Hell yeah, wagon lifestyle froth. Should look good once the lows have been acquired.

Comment

Sweet as mate. Yeah I have heard about that place in Hastings. Was going to get in contact with them bout some headers for my 325i but might have a 2nd hand set available to me soon

I have never done a manual to auto swap but I reckon it would be more complicated than it sounds. Most likely have to change up a bit of wiring as well which is a pain in the ass most of the time. Good luck with the build mate
                            325i and 2nd hand headers for it... you lucky dog!

yeh when i started the conversion i ended up with shit everywhere, oil surrounding me and to the point where i realized the only place for the auto to drop out was on to my chest... at which point i was like FUCK THIS

And out of courtesy, you should know I've had your e30 as my laptop background for a while now...

Anyway, enough of the compliments and comments back before we cop a "full homo sesh" from someone lol

Comment

325i and 2nd hand headers for it... you lucky dog!

yeh when i started the conversion i ended up with shit everywhere, oil surrounding me and to the point where i realized the only place for the auto to drop out was on to my chest... at which point i was like FUCK THIS

And out of courtesy, you should know I've had your e30 as my laptop background for a while now...

Anyway, enough of the compliments and comments back before we cop a "full homo sesh" from someone lol
                              Hey thanks mate haha awesome.

Yeah gearbox change by yourself with no hoist would suck the big one!!

Also turns out the 2nd hand headers have already sold befor they even came off the car... So back on the hunt for some now... Have been looking for headers since I bought the car three months ago...

Comment

• Finally got my new wheels on.
                                BMW X5 powdercoated in Steel Pearl
                                19x9 ET33 225/35/19
                                19x10 ET33 235/35/19

Comment

Working...
                                X