• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahahah yes! ^
    E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• New wheels for the Touring arrived today

Schmidt TH lines
        Rears - 16x9.5 et12
        Fronts - 16x8.5 et14

I am thinking 215/45's or 205/50's should fit nicely. Unless someone has a better opinion?
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• froth
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Very nice wheels.....wouldn't a slightly lower profile work a little better on a 3 series, maybe 195/45 or 215/40's, or even 225/40's on the 9.5's?

Can't say I've seen TH lines on anything here before, did you buy them direct through Schmidt?

Can't wait to see them mounted!

Comment

• damn schmidts are sexy
              be fivepointfive

Comment

• fark mike your balling!!

get me a job where you work haha

Comment

• oww woww!!
                  E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• i said it on R3v and will say it here, damn nice wheels :P
                    i still havent got my E30 back, but my coilovers are on the way..heh

Comment

• sneak peek at new front end, unfortunately it will be raised up a bit, because i dont want to eat the splitter on my driveway, or pickup another defect coz the cop cant get his boot under it :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordie View Post

Not mine, but been working on it with my close friends
                        fehkkk that looks awsome

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                          Very nice wheels.....wouldn't a slightly lower profile work a little better on a 3 series, maybe 195/45 or 215/40's, or even 225/40's on the 9.5's?

Can't say I've seen TH lines on anything here before, did you buy them direct through Schmidt?

Can't wait to see them mounted!
                          I have 195/50's on my 15x9's on the coupe and that work perfectly. Also on my other set of 16x9's I had 215/40's and the rears were perfect but the fronts just didn't have enough tire to fill the guards right imo so I want to go a slightly bigger profile with these wheels (215/45) that's if anyone make that size, i'm sure someone does, just haven't actually checked yet.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          fark mike your balling!!

get me a job where you work haha
                          haha thanks mate, Go through your low payed sparky apprenticeship then once you're qualified get onto a well payed union site and you will be sweet. Also, don't buy a house. A mortgage will only slow you down lol (buy a house and don't be silly like me always wasting money on cars...)

Originally posted by Ant View Post
                          i said it on R3v and will say it here, damn nice wheels :P
                          i still havent got my E30 back, but my coilovers are on the way..heh
                          Thanks mate

Yeah nice man, which coil-overs did you get?

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            haha thanks mate, Go through your low payed sparky apprenticeship then once you're qualified get onto a well payed union site and you will be sweet. Also, don't buy a house. A mortgage will only slow you down lol (buy a house and don't be silly like me always wasting money on cars...)
                            im too retarded to become a sparky

Comment

• my mates retarded and hes a sparky YOU CAN DO IT LUKEYYY
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                my mates retarded and hes a sparky YOU CAN DO IT LUKEYYY
                                Cool, now we all know not to see Colins mate for electrical work.lol

Comment

Working...
                                X