Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by weiß View Post
    My name is Mick, the VW boys will know who I am. Have been following on Facebook for a long time but really never thought to check out if there would be a forum. Nice to see a variety of models and styles in here, there is enthusiasm here in OZ for sure.

Here is my little MK1 - and a few recent shots taken locally by Illektonik. It is running a set of NOS Series 1 Ronal Turbos 15x7 and Weitec GT coilovers. Still a bit of work to do, but I'm enjoying her.

Sure I'll notice more and more SW cars out and about now!
    talk about awesome backdrop for photos! nice car aswell dude
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• I love the MK1 dude!! Sick scenery.

Comment

• Loving it mick! (and hi! )

washed and a different set of wheels yesterday. Might wind it down a bit more today?..

Comment

• White MK1 is AWESOME!!
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• My car with new tint.

Comment

• hi guys, name is Kev. been lurking around the forum for some time now

im mainly a honda person, and i heart wheels!

here are my current cars..

Comment

• fancy seeing you around these parts

Comment

• Damn bro, didnt know that jazz was yours! More pics ?

Comment

• want that kit for my jazz!!!!

Comment

• Damn man, you have too many cars lol your garage must be HUGE.
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                        want that kit for my jazz!!!!
                        and the duck bill lol

Comment

• wanna buy it for me?? its only 590 lols

Comment

• Thanks for the comments guys. I am lucky for scenery as I am in the Blue Mountains. My preference over the carparks etc that sometimes get overplayed.

Here though are a few of my previous MK1 Golf in a carpark...

Poor little car came to her demise a few months ago. It was well loved and used in Packed to the Rafters and in TVC's such as the Campbells Real Stock commercial in mid 2011.

Campbells Real Stock TVC commercial airing winter 2011. Features our Oak Green MK1 VW Golf.

Comment

• ^^ that VW is COOL !!

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              Damn bro, didnt know that jazz was yours! More pics ?
                              hey mate, have got the jazz for a loooong time now. got plenty more pics, but none recent !

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              Damn man, you have too many cars lol your garage must be HUGE.
                              Mike, im struggling on that, the garage is a standard size, cant even fit 2 cars in properly due to all the junks I have ..and some wheels..

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X