Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
    I think I've seen yours around on forums, looked really good. What do you drive now?

I was going to go 19's so I could tuck more rim and ride at a similar height, but pretty happy with where I'm sitting at the moment. I've got a few little JDM trinkets on the way to spice up the interior a bit, nothing too drastic just simple pieces to top off the look a bit.

I'm running standard BC coilovers, 10kg FRONT and 8kg REAR and don't scrub at all. Wheels are 18x9.5 +0 up front and 18x10 -6 in the rear. The guards have been rolled and pulled all round and stock camber bolts dialled all the way in. Theres no knocking on any arms, but my chassis rails and exhaust gets a massive beating haha.

Already I've repaired 2 exhausts leaks from when I first put wheels on and then since going lower over the weekend I think I've got myself a new leak now. I even tucked exhaust up and removed all heat shielding etc, but it still scrapes everything.
    Yeah mine is around on a few forums, i bought it dead stock as 2nd owner and went from there with it. Tbh i still love true VIP styling, but there is more to it than people think. A lot of the mods are subtle but expensive haha

Man i don't get how your front control arms don't hit :P maybe that was the downside on 19s? But it seemed most low guys in the US on the forums had the problem too and cut holes in their strut towers haha. My rims were semi conservative which i sort of did on purpose, so i was running 19x9 +24 and 19x10 +27. Both front and rear were far from flush, however my guards were rolled up front pretty flat and still scrubbed on up-driveway turns (just rubbed paint off the inside edge). Rears didnt scrub, but guards were only basically half-rolled because of the holes in the lips from those plastic trims the guards were already starting to dimple in on the outside so i did go any further. I had like -2.1 up front and -3.2 up back camber wise.

Yeah my exhaust and rails were pretty scraped up when i looked under there :P worst one was coming out of underground carpark at City West one lol!

I'm pretty impressed with those wheel specs you have, i'd like to check yours out around town some time! Especially Leon's, those things are pricey as hell!

i have a BMW E30 at the moment which has been in the shop for months getting a SR20DET Manual conversion among other upgrades. I've got skirts, lip, boot spoiler and 17"x 8.5 / 10 OZ Futuras all to go on it but i need some coilovers first. So i don;t think its going to be on the road again and rolling to any meets of any kind until probably early next year :P

Comment

• So this happened this arvo Sigh... Lowisalifestyle.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke_Li View Post
        That's sick, I love the Low Intentions sticker.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post

So this happened this arvo Sigh... Lowisalifestyle.
        Unlucky bro Low is indeed a Lifestyle. Hope this doesn't convince you to raise it at all....

Comment

hey guys been creeping around for a while thought i would say hi! been into minitrucks for a while but always loved the old dubs soooo i been toying with this
          [IMG]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i449/luke_li/525899_10150885134189882_635769881_11598326_236620 057_n.jpg[/IG]
          [IMG]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i449/luke_li/536374_10150928548574882_635769881_11639416_301288 593_n.jpg[/IG]
          plan is for more lows and clean up odds and end. My wife also owns a 2009 ford mondeo turbo diesel on coilovers will post photos of that once we sort wheels out!

cheers luke
          Have we met dude? You gonna be at ecc?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Lol @ profile pic
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
              Unlucky bro Low is indeed a Lifestyle. Hope this doesn't convince you to raise it at all....
              I am going to swap the coilovers into the wagon so the coupe will be raised soon for daily duties. Sump doesn't sit as low on the wagon so hopefully should be fine. I have already ordered a new sump and gasket for coupe (from the uk...) so should be back on the road soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Have we met dude? You gonna be at ecc?
                i think we have met? CJ last year? red honda? im short covered in tats if that helps? hahaha

also i will be at ecc fo sho! hope to have the dub lower and full length ragtop done by then
                Last edited by Luke_Li; 08-30-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

i think we have met? CJ last year? red honda? im short covered in tats if that helps? hahaha

also i will be at ecc fo sho! hope to have the dub lower and full length ragtop done by then
                  Yeah haha.. looking forward to ecc, gonna be messy as usual.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Yeah haha.. looking forward to ecc, gonna be messy as usual.
                    cute kients. <3
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• mmm, picked this thing up the other day, first BMW. Its quite a big step up from my 1995 Lancer GL haha.

Comment

• new look for the rear end

still needs paint.

Comment

• Comment

• 2 of my 3 babies

Comment

• my gal

Bagged MKV by AJGottron, on Flickr

Comment

• ^ niiiice dude. And mike is killin it

Comment

Working...
                                X