Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
    Welcome! Saw your jzs160 at JDMWA, I had the accord euro with the S|W sticker. Your car looks awesome!
    Thanks dude!

Is your euro the white one on the rotas man? I think I've seen you at uni too, Murdoch?

Comment

• ^ DRVSLW nice work on the 160 i used to have one myself, red one with beige interior and i got 19" Work Schwert SC2s for it. I also spent a bit on chrome handles, chrome boot bar, boot lip, clear side indicators, weather shields etc :P
      What coils and spring rates do you have in it? I had insurance group coils in mine and ended up buying new springs from HSD so i was running 18k / 12k so i didnt scrub too much haha in the end though i was wanting more aggressive wheels plus a VIP kit and it was just going to be too pricey! Have you clearanced your front inner guards for the control arms? that was the other things that PISSED me off DDing it so low...just BANG every dip and crack in the road :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant View Post
        ^ DRVSLW nice work on the 160 i used to have one myself, red one with beige interior and i got 19" Work Schwert SC2s for it. I also spent a bit on chrome handles, chrome boot bar, boot lip, clear side indicators, weather shields etc :P
        What coils and spring rates do you have in it? I had insurance group coils in mine and ended up buying new springs from HSD so i was running 18k / 12k so i didnt scrub too much haha in the end though i was wanting more aggressive wheels plus a VIP kit and it was just going to be too pricey! Have you clearanced your front inner guards for the control arms? that was the other things that PISSED me off DDing it so low...just BANG every dip and crack in the road :P
        I think I've seen yours around on forums, looked really good. What do you drive now?

I was going to go 19's so I could tuck more rim and ride at a similar height, but pretty happy with where I'm sitting at the moment. I've got a few little JDM trinkets on the way to spice up the interior a bit, nothing too drastic just simple pieces to top off the look a bit.

I'm running standard BC coilovers, 10kg FRONT and 8kg REAR and don't scrub at all. Wheels are 18x9.5 +0 up front and 18x10 -6 in the rear. The guards have been rolled and pulled all round and stock camber bolts dialled all the way in. Theres no knocking on any arms, but my chassis rails and exhaust gets a massive beating haha.

Already I've repaired 2 exhausts leaks from when I first put wheels on and then since going lower over the weekend I think I've got myself a new leak now. I even tucked exhaust up and removed all heat shielding etc, but it still scrapes everything.

Comment

• my 01 foz,

Comment

• That is the illest
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Heyy heyy, Just checking in lol. Im from adelaide, lost my licence for a year in january so the cars has gone thru some changes in the past year and as of january next year it will be cruzing an i really wanna try get some decent pics taken of it

Comment

• ^ nice dude. I remember seeing this at my work a few months back

Comment

• Where u work man???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                    Thanks dude!

Is your euro the white one on the rotas man? I think I've seen you at uni too, Murdoch?
                    Yeah man, im studying law/commerce there... 4th year atm :/

currently in the process of getting rid of the rotas, i got bored of them quickly even though everyone loves it.. i blame everyone on here for that hahaha!

Comment

• 03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by rcs_888 View Post
                        Where u work man???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                        woops, this was directed at "roycefoz"

must've had the thread open too long!

Comment

• hey guys been creeping around for a while thought i would say hi! been into minitrucks for a while but always loved the old dubs soooo i been toying with this

plan is for more lows and clean up odds and end. My wife also owns a 2009 ford mondeo turbo diesel on coilovers will post photos of that once we sort wheels out!

cheers luke

Comment

• Love Type 3s
                            House of Stance
                            RAW Works

Comment

• What the fuck, how come I've got Stu as my avatar
                              House of Stance
                              RAW Works

Comment

• It's stu|works Ray.
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X