• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
    driveway shot, xd card is broke on good camera

awesome.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Comment

• Hey guys long time lurker, 19 from Melbourne, used to own this:

and now own this

Last edited by Dori*mon; 08-26-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• nice is man
          reece on here will be hell jelly
          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Welcome to S|W, fellow ninja ^^

Comment

• Omg is250! Saaaaaa hawt

Comment

• Haven't been on here for a while guys! As some of you will know these days I'm driving a 2000 GS300. Sold the EP3R to a mate back in Melbourne and have been cruising round WA in the Lexus.

I put the Leon Hardiritt Waffes on a month ago, but got defected a couple of days later. Cleared it last week and wheels are back on after some more guard work, maxing out camber and going even lower. This is how she sits now...

Shitty phone pics proper shoot has been organised though!

and another from the JDM WA meet today:

Last edited by DRVSLW; 08-26-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• <3<3

Comment

• DRVSLW - Looks so good mate! If I recall correctly, those wheels are for sale? Please don't sell...

Moh - So nice man, just needs the factory mesh in the front bar and grille between the lights.

Comment

• mesh is in the boot, and lol the grille, i dropped it need a new one.
                      and, N1 lights ftw

Comment

• 32gtr grills are a mofo to find
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lexus looks grouse luke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                            DRVSLW - Looks so good mate! If I recall correctly, those wheels are for sale? Please don't sell...
                            Yeah Jimmy, I put them up cause I want to go to 19's so I can tuck rim haha, but if they don't sell which its looking like they won't I'll just keep rolling round on them.

It is my daily after all, so probably best to keep it how it is now - already I scrape exhaust/rails just driving straight over slight undulations in road and on freeway

@Lukey - thanks man!

Comment

• She's a little dirty right now, Still looking for "The" rims...

(New Tail lights & exhaust setup should be on in the next couple weeks)
                              Last edited by HoZy; 08-27-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                                Haven't been on here for a while guys! As some of you will know these days I'm driving a 2000 GS300. Sold the EP3R to a mate back in Melbourne and have been cruising round WA in the Lexus.

I put the Leon Hardiritt Waffes on a month ago, but got defected a couple of days later. Cleared it last week and wheels are back on after some more guard work, maxing out camber and going even lower. This is how she sits now...

Shitty phone pics proper shoot has been organised though!
                                [/IMG]
                                Welcome! Saw your jzs160 at JDMWA, I had the accord euro with the S|W sticker. Your car looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X