X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn, that A3 :O
    Flickr

Comment

• 6 months after spinning a bearing in the rb20 its finally moved out of the garage under its own power with a new motor

Comment

• That must feel good!

And I love a well done Cefiro!
        House of Stance
        RAW Works

Comment

• Yay kriss... <3
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Wow, so much win the last few pages

Storm trooper helmet is pretty much guaranteed lol next trip to shops and it's mine
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
              Shit? Haha..

It's still just a VL man...Trying to keep it neat and do little things to add character. Saving money for some proper suspension. and another car... A real car that isn't a commodore. Haha
              haha yeh i know how you feel, always limited to what you can do to a commo without making it look tacky. I do love when i see a super clean one though

Mike that touring looks awesome! never seen one in person

Comment

• Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
                haha yeh i know how you feel, always limited to what you can do to a commo without making it look tacky. I do love when i see a super clean one though

Mike that touring looks awesome! never seen one in person
                Thanks mate, neither had I until i flew to Sydney lol

Update on wheels:

Although, to be honest, I am a little skeptical of how the 15's will look on the touring. Hopefully postage won't take to long and I can find out.
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• House of Stance, sydney stanced cars on Canibeat

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Stance l Works reppin Ray and I

ALSO

Stance l works Australia x House of stance Civic on Just Stance with more than 1000 likes

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Last edited by Guest; 07-24-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Don't think I airred out in that group shot, fuckin' daylight underneath........
                    House of Stance
                    RAW Works

Comment

• Wallet/keys/phone/air'd out, gotta do the checks before you leave the car ray!
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                        Wallet/keys/phone/air'd out, gotta do the checks before you leave the car ray!
                        True that, but fuck, I didn't think we were parking on the street since we paid to have our cars in the event. Some of us copped a lot of bird shit too, fuckin' ibises!!!
                        House of Stance
                        RAW Works

Comment

• i say 15s will be too small on the wagon, seeing as 15s look too small on coupes/sedans. 17s dont even look that big on wagons..! =]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant View Post
                            i say 15s will be too small on the wagon, seeing as 15s look too small on coupes/sedans. 17s dont even look that big on wagons..! =]
                            15's look perfect on e30 coupes imo, 16's are almost too big. But that's me...

Comment

• Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
                              House of Stance, sydney stanced cars on Canibeat

Stance l Works reppin Ray and I

ALSO

Stance l works Australia x House of stance Civic on Just Stance with more than 1000 likes

loved the caption canibeat used for the top pic. =D
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                15's look perfect on e30 coupes imo, 16's are almost too big. But that's me...
                                My personal opinion, but I love the look of small diameter wide wheels!!
                                House of Stance
                                RAW Works

Comment

Working...
                                X