No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bout time you got some wheels that fit properly. How many extra kw are you making with all the TRD stickers?

Comment

• Car looks way better wd!
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• jimmy im not sure. just put it on last night so havent had chance to dyno it yet.
        Thanks colin. Was just trying to do something different

Comment

• And why are you wearing a wile coyote costume..?

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

im over the low life. Front lip is scraping everywhere, ride is too rough. So bought a new set of wheels and some vinyl. Only thing i kept is my exhaust cause its quiet anyway and the black roof.
            Is it just me or did you also put on a fake Audi R8 door thing too lol
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• My new car:

Flew to Sydney yesterday to buy it, drove it back to Victoria without issue, rocking UK plates and a temp rego permit the whole way lol got some strange looks from people driving past.

E30 325i Touring (UK import)
              Came with M-Tech 2 bodykit, BMW sports seats, Manual, Alpina wheels, electric sunroof etc etc

A lot quicker than the 318is It drives a lot like an old VR commodore V6 wagon though lol
              Last edited by USDMem1; 07-21-2012, 09:28 PM.
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• shit yea mike!

Comment

• that was on carsales for a bit yeh? i was looking at it the other day, so much love for e30 tourings, nice pickup!!

Comment

• awesome mike! cool as

Comment

• dam mike!! can i marry you so i can drive it?

Comment

• No fucking way man! That shits so cool.

Comment

• haha thanks heaps guys

Yeh I think it was on there for a while, but I only just found it on there last week, called the guy up the next day. Said he had heaps of people calling but would then shy away because it hadn't finished compliance yet. Has now though. Well almost.

Just gotta swap some parts out from the coupe over to the wagon now (coil-overs etc)

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuu that touring is mint!!!!
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• took a couple of hipstergram pics of the land barge at my local bmw dealer.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                My new car:

Flew to Sydney yesterday to buy it, drove it back to Victoria without issue, rocking UK plates and a temp rego permit the whole way lol got some strange looks from people driving past.

E30 325i Touring (UK import)
                                Came with M-Tech 2 bodykit, BMW sports seats, Manual, Alpina wheels, electric sunroof etc etc

A lot quicker than the 318is It drives a lot like an old VR commodore V6 wagon though lol
                                gggggggggggggggggggggg-unit! awesome pickup mike! lookin forward to you workn your magic.. and buying a stormtrooper helmet
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X