No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't realise it was in Japan kriss my bad, so in that case have fun demolishing

Comment

• Back on the 'dials.
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by kriss View Post
          Lol who gives a shit about fitment on the 33 it's a track car that's just gna be demolished once I'm done with it

faaa Kriss, your lawn is so nice, loving the texture on it. do you do any work on it or nah, just the parents?
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            OMG that is full of win!
            sigpic

Comment

Lol who gives a shit about fitment on the 33 it's a track car that's just gna be demolished once I'm done with it

What Jase said ^ and daaaamn nice house too ! Looks like an awesome place to work on your car

Comment

• his place is awsome. look at the quality picture taken there today

Comment

pfwoah

Comment

• Originally posted by muski View Post
                    his place is awsome. look at the quality picture taken there today

faaa Muskito, love da fitmunt man, car looks saaa shiney. The more i look at your car, the more i want them wheels on mine....despite knowing how fkin stupid it would look....BAHAHAHA...ssshhhhh

Comment

Oxer,

Y U NO INVITE?!

Car looks good man .

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        faaa Kriss, your lawn is so nice, loving the texture on it. do you do any work on it or nah, just the parents?
                        Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                        What Jase said ^ and daaaamn nice house too ! Looks like an awesome place to work on your car
                        nah my mum is a gardening junkie, its in a shit street though, cant have too many cars or blocks the whole street as we did on sunday haha

Comment

nah my mum is a gardening junkie, its in a shit street though, cant have too many cars or blocks the whole street as we did on sunday haha
                          does she get pissed if one of you park on the lawn?

Comment

faaa Muskito, love da fitmunt man, car looks saaa shiney. The more i look at your car, the more i want them wheels on mine....despite knowing how fkin stupid it would look....BAHAHAHA...ssshhhhh
                            Haha cheers dude.

Comment

does she get pissed if one of you park on the lawn?
                              everyone knows not to park on the grass, heads my be kicked

Comment

• Farrk S14 looks sick on the Blitz!
                                House of Stance
                                RAW Works

Comment

Working...
                                X