• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ sick!

that m coupe is so nashty

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by too.coolX7 View Post
      I'm Jerry, heres my non-Euro daily beast/beater. Not a recent pic, but close enough.
      So legit, I love it

Not feeling the chrome flare things though.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Thanks! And the flares aren't chrome, they're primered for now since I hammered them out.

Originally posted by Moose
        And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

• Welcome everyone!!!!!

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

• hows it going everyone, im Emerson and live out here in San Diego, my friend showed me a post from sdrev that Mike was coming out to San Diego during his cross-country tour, so i came out to islands restaurant where Casey (Pswirley) had the meet set-up.

here is my car a 2003 Lexus IS300 Sportcross, and thanks go to Mike and Casey for the dope pics!

emerson@migsmotorsports.com
            MigsMotorsports.com
            San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
            Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

• ^ That looks fuckin great man

Comment

• Awesome! I love the ultra rare IS wagons!

Comment

• I'd like to go on record as indicating that this is NOT a euro site. Any and all makes and models are welcome. Just make it low, and make it wooooooo.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Originally posted by EMU View Post
                    hows it going everyone, im Emerson and live out here in San Diego, my friend showed me a post from sdrev that Mike was coming out to San Diego during his cross-country tour, so i came out to islands restaurant where Casey (Pswirley) had the meet set-up.

here is my car a 2003 Lexus IS300 Sportcross, and thanks go to Mike and Casey for the dope pics!

Nice man. There was one of those at last year's UMD College Park Tuning meet that was insane. It was slammed on works, full VIP style aero kit (unsure of the brand), on air, full cage, Brides up front, and a built up 2JZ swap. My god it was rediculous. But yours is def clean man. I dig the understated look. Nice and simple.
                    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• The wagon looks dope, Em.

Are those the LM's Goldmember was selling?

Comment

• Originally posted by the dingo View Post
                        The wagon looks dope, Em.

Are those the LM's Goldmember was selling?
                        thanks Nick! yah i picked them up from him!
                        MigsMotorsports.com
                        San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
                        Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

• EMU, any plans for more low?

Comment

• Originally posted by boligrafo123 View Post
                            EMU, any plans for more low?
                            yah im on coils and had to raise the front since i pulled out the drivers side front fender (too low), i just installed my Vertex 15mm wide front fenders, but i did it the day after the shoot...so ill be going lower soon enough again and snap some shots!

you can see the rust and bend on my fender here

Last edited by EMU; 08-10-2009, 06:21 PM.
                            MigsMotorsports.com

Comment

• I lub de wagon.
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Hey everyone.

New here and I don't have awesome cars such as everyone else's I've seen on this site.

I just drive a 92 Nissan Maxima.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X