This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by actACCORDinglyV6BG View Post
    There's already 10mm spacers all around so if I do a 15mm in the rear, I think I should be good.
    Should be, maybe an 18mm. Either way, Car looks amazing man, I hope you stick around

Comment

• Nice Bill. I like your ride.

Comment

• Hello folks, new member here, and here`s one of my rides... Have too many to post at the moment, and none of them are really stance-altered

1977 Opel Ascona 1.9s

Needs some TLC, and some more lowering, but pretty pleased with her so far. 8x15" HTN`s with 195\45 Proxes

Comment

• Those wheels are sick!
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• super clean

Comment

• Forgot to mention that i have 3" lips for the rears waiting, 2" on there now. Will change em when i wear out the rear tires Spacers planned for the front too, and lower springs in the rear when i get the TÜV approved lowering kit on it now approved..... And the car needs lotsa work, hehe.. But thanks for the nice words! My daily:

155\55 Nankang NS2 on 7x14" allycats

Comment

• wow that accord on equips is clean as hell. and great photography to boat too!
                Ryan | flickr

Comment

• Hey Bro's and Brodetts. Just thought I would check this place out. Some familiar cars here from vortex and wheel whores so I thought I would stop in. Below are pics of my M coupe and I just bought a black on black ISF that may be getting some stance soon!

Coupe is getting some more stance in the next week. More camber up front and tuck to match the rear!

-Rob

Comment

• how could you decimate the performance so badly on that super rare s54'd coupe.....

you should be shot
                    iiililillillliliil
                    bar|society

Comment

• Originally posted by tivs31 View Post
                      how could you decimate the performance so badly on that super rare s54'd coupe.....

you should be shot
                      Why are you here again?

Comment

• Holy dish Batman on those rear wheels! AWESOME!

Comment

• cause I'm a *****
                          iiililillillliliil
                          bar|society

Comment

• Originally posted by tivs31 View Post
                            how could you decimate the performance so badly on that super rare s54'd coupe.....

you should be shot
                            Boohoo...

Cars gorgeous Rob, I like it very much

Comment

• I want to like the Moupe but the front bumper and the front fenders I cannot enjoy. The rear end shaved I don't know if I like it or I don't. I just keep looking at it. Feels like something is missing(obviously).

Looks like some minor additions(boser style) was done to the hood?

Comment

• can I ask what you don't like about the fenders specifically? is it the shaved into the hood intakes on the side? or the pull of the fenders?

The front bumper is iffey to me as well, but honestly there aren't a whole lot of options out there, it's a carline piece from Germany, that was shaved of some front fins and modified quite a bit to be more subtle. The oem ones just somehow ride way too high up the air and look pretty weak compared to the ginourmous hoods...

The hood is a boser, very slight, but it's there, and the rear fenders are pulled the same amount as the front, the hatch has since picked up a very nice alpha romeo coupe badge, that actually makes the back end matter a bit more. The shaved euro hatch was something that he really liked and had to have for the car.

lol, btw silverspooler is my brother so I was just jokin around a bit, I figured the bar society logos and link in my sig would put two and two together
                                iiililillillliliil
                                bar|society

Comment

Working...
                                X