No announcement yet.

new from NY + Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

518 is trying to take over this forum lol.

Comment

welcome.
      i like your old hondas.
      sigpic

Comment

interesting rides
        11 CTS-V
        03 Lightnng SOLD
        2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
        91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

Aaaaand I'm back. With more diesel power, with a few cars in between my last intro

Since last time(in which I had the TDI on polished Fat Fives), I sold that TDI and bought a '92 Phantom Gray Pearl EG hatch, made 468whp/290wtq @ 19psi on pump gas. Ridiculous car, probably the fastest I've owned so far.

Well, then I didn't necessarily get bored with that, I just had a slight medical issue which caused me to leave work and then I lost that job so I decided I needed to get a more practical vehicle. Sold the hatch and picked up an absolutely MINT '00 Dark Violet Pearl(super rare color) Integra GSR. Two owner car, low miles, AND got it for a steal.

Then, after being unemployed for the better part of 6 months or so I got a call with an awesome job offer. The commute to this job is about ~55 miles round trip, coincidentally my buddy had a super mint '01 Jetta TDI 5 speed that he didn't want to deal with anymore and it needed a clutch. With me knowing the value of MK4 TDI's and my buddy a Honda lover, I traded him my GSR straight!

I currently own said TDI, got it with ~184k back in late August, it now has ~196k. Put a set of coilovers on it, some PP764 nozzles, Kerma Q Loader tune, straight piped, OEM Euro HID headlights, and some double staggered C5 Corvette wheels. Pretty awesome daily driver/commuter car IMO

How I got it:

Coilovers:

As it sits today(before I installed the OEM HID headlights):

Photo credits to my dudes CFD Productions and KillerBlackBird

And within the past couple months I picked up my newest ride, first new vehicle I've ever purchased. A 2012 Silverado Z71 4x4 w/ the Allstar Package.

Well, there you have it, my vehicle story of the past year or so To add a little to it, I'm currently looking into picking up a used Cadillac CTS-V or Corvette Z06 to add to my fleet lol. I have a problem.

Good to be back

Comment

Working...
          X