new from NY + Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from NY + Diesel

Know a few guys on here from my area figured I'd join and see what's up. Kind of took a big shift in cars, but I'll start from the most recent.

My '01 Jetta TDI 5 speed. She's an old girl(255,000mi) but has never let me down. Has a chip, straight 2.5" exhaust form the turbo back, bigger injector nozzles, coilovers, and 10mm spacers in the front and 20mm spacers in the rear. The wheels are Audi TT "Fat Fives". I plan on lowering the car a bit more, just waiting on a skidplate(and to return from vacation, rather not drive 1,500+ miles and have something smash and leave me stranded ha).

About 5 months ago I had a '95.5 Audi S6 Quattro, 5 cylinder turbo. Had Porsche 993 front brakes, Stebro exhaust, and a MRC stage 2 chip. Was cool, just ***** putting $100/week in gas haha.

Then before the S6 was my '94 Civic coupe. Huge regret selling this car, kick myself every time I think about it. Made 405whp on 16psi pump gas 93, B18c1(GSR motor), GT3076R, 6pt roll cage, 15x7 Kosei K1's.

Then recently I sold my '03 CBR 954RR Honda Pons West race replica bike. Had a lot of high dollar accessories on it, but I can honestly say that I don't really miss it haha. Was a very cool bike though.

What I got rid of, which the CBR replaced was my '87 Trans Am GTA. 50,000 original miles, built motor(Lingenfelter cam, built heads, forged 11:1CR pistons, 125 shot).

Aaaand to finish up here, my first legit car build...a '92 Civic sedan. Slight wire tuck, wheels, FF Type-1 coilovers, JDM ITR Recaro SRD front seats. Oh yeah, and a built K20 swap. Made 222whp all motor. Was an extremely fun daily driver, really miss it.

Well, that's all. Now you know my story. Hopefully I can make it to some events and what not.

Welcome to SW you had some nice cars.
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Very nice past and present line ups.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

some awesome cars! can't wait to see the tdi lower.
        welcome
        ClubSandwichMember

Comment

whereabouts in NY are you?
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            whereabouts in NY are you?
            518! Albany area

Thanks for the compliments dudes!

Comment

weird, this cars out front of my house right now. aha. car is legit, i love that thing. ill talk to you when i get down stairs

heres the best kevins photography could do, we shall go out and take real ones soon

welcome son!

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by k20power View Post
                518! Albany area

Thanks for the compliments dudes!
                OMG me too!

Comment

werdddd k all day! go check my thread

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    OMG me too!
                    we're all albany budddies haha.
                    Flickr

Comment

hello sir
                      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

well well welll look who it is... mawy wose
                        Flickr

Comment

more locals than I thought around here. I only knew about Ollie and Kramer lol

Comment

Love your S6. Looking forward to what you do with the Jetta.

Comment

you've got quite a wide taste in cars. and i love what you did with all of them. can't wait to see more of this jetta.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X