• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A local! sup

Comment

Aw yeah what's up? I've seen your Honda a couple times at IA

Comment

Originally posted by Jpclawson View Post
        Not quite. Got a hookup on H&R springs and struts, but not too sure yet. On wheels, just somethin totally bad ass that I don't see anybody else around town using.
        LOL shouldnt be too hard, stance scene in TN (other than borroughs and a few others) is pretty slim....im from nashville, got a few buds in the boro at mtsu

looks like this should be a cool project!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
          LOL shouldnt be too hard, stance scene in TN (other than borroughs and a few others) is pretty slim....im from nashville, got a few buds in the boro at mtsu

looks like this should be a cool project!
          There are mor in the stance scene in nashville then there are in many parts of the country. South Dakota for instance.

To the OP welcome!

Erik

Comment

Nice 190e man, i herd these cars go forever

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
              There are mor in the stance scene in nashville then there are in many parts of the country. South Dakota for instance.

To the OP welcome!

Erik
              lol ok well this is true...but as far as s/w members go, there are not as many in nashville as there are in atlanta, anywhere in cali, anywhere in texas, anywhere in florida, etc etc...

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
              ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
                LOL shouldnt be too hard, stance scene in TN (other than borroughs and a few others) is pretty slim....
                Thats true, not really too many that I've seen. Maybe 20 at most lol.

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondamonster View Post
                  A local! sup
                  What's up C?

Hey Johnny, I did some work for you:

AMG style Works:

Then black faces and a dump, as you requested:

Hope that gives you a little hope as to what she can bring to the table. You got a sweet little 190 just waiting for you to ask her to stance.

Comment

Thanks Jeremiah. That looks awesome, exactly what I wanted. Yeah she's a cutie but I've never stanced before :P

Comment

Working...
                    X