Noob From TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob From TN

What's up StanceWorks? My name is Johnny, I live in Murfreesboro, TN. Recently picked up a 92 Mercedes Benz 190E. It's a little rough, but I can make do with it. Tryin' to see who all is interested in the stanced out 190's. Needs a few body pieces and interior pieces but other than that its pretty complete. Here's a few pics, hope you guys could help me out a little bit in the future.

IMG_9967

IMG_6133

IMG_3620

IMG_9673

IMG_8154

IMG_3527

IMG_2849

IMG_5509
    Last edited by Jpclawson; 02-19-2011, 09:29 PM.

Welcome to StanceWorks.

Glad to see this thing getting a proper home. Hopefully we can find some of those body parts and get this thing lookin sweet. Once we find that and get that belt situation fixed, time to move on to the wheels and suspension!

Comment

Got it done today mane! Just gotta have it tested, get tags, and I'll be rollin'!

Comment

Lots of potential. Good luck.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Hope you can get it done this week. I will see about ordering you those factory parts on Monday. I'll hit you up tomorrow!

Comment

aight, i'll see you later

Comment

A stanced 190E would SICK! Spec 'cause they are few and far between! Is it the straight 6 or the 4 banger?
              Originally posted by JC.
              'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

2.3 liter 8 valve 4 banger, FAIL i know, but i had to take it.

Comment

Better than the 2.3 danger ranger.

Comment

Hahaha yeah I guess so, my poor danger ranger isn't so dangerous anymore.

Comment

drop it likes it's hotttt

Comment

Should be cool project.

Welcome.

Comment

thanks, really like your xB

Comment

very good start i think...

do you have any ideas about wheels, suspension & etc.

Welcome!

flickr

Comment

Not quite. Got a hookup on H&R springs and struts, but not too sure yet. On wheels, just somethin totally bad ass that I don't see anybody else around town using.

Comment

Working...
                              X