X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just need this job to last me like 2 months until my summer job starts. I'm flat broke
    Pose for the frame

Comment

• I don't want a job, I just want money, plus Mikey and I are driving to California again so I duno how well
      a job will work out

Comment

• Man I'm trying to find pictures of my jetta from dust off, aparently it's not as cool as I thought

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Man I'm trying to find pictures of my jetta from dust off, aparently it's not as cool as I thought
          i have a pic of your jetta on my fb. nothing super awesome, im no photographer
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Haha, add me Andrew Sylvia

Comment

• im blocked from fb while im at work

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

i think thats my link

Comment

• I called UUC since my Stage 1 lightweight flywheel kit was on backorder aswell as the stainless steel clutch line and was looking to find out when it would be shipped out. Instead, they gave me the Stage 2 lightweight flywheel kit for the same price as the Stage 1

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  Haha, add me Andrew Sylvia
                  I added you

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    I called UUC since my Stage 1 lightweight flywheel kit was on backorder aswell as the stainless steel clutch line and was looking to find out when it would be shipped out. Instead, they gave me the Stage 2 lightweight flywheel kit for the same price as the Stage 1
                    great service right there

Comment

• Didn't work, plus I'm on my phone right now

Comment

• Uuc makes great stuff, had the evo2 short shifter in my m3

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          I called UUC since my Stage 1 lightweight flywheel kit was on backorder aswell as the stainless steel clutch line and was looking to find out when it would be shipped out. Instead, they gave me the Stage 2 lightweight flywheel kit for the same price as the Stage 1
                          you are incredibly lucky dan....you know that?
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            great service right there
                            I would say so. Only thing im really worried about is if they send me the clutch alignment tool or not

-Dan

Comment

• hahaha
                              me and the guy at MemoryFab are best buds now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                                you are incredibly lucky dan....you know that?
                                ehh, im not sure about that. The stage 1 kit I bought had the performance organic clutch disc and went for $999. But then I used the blemish coupon and it took it down to $790. They gave me the Stage 2 kit with the M5 clutch disc, not the performance one. That goes for $974. Either way, im getting a better clutch kit and lighter flywheel, stainless steel clutch lines, and new clutch arm bushings for $858.23 shipped.

I guess you could call it luck since I was debating between Stage 1 or Stage 2 but went with Stage 1 since it was cheaper.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X