• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck school. lol

2 more weeks left until summer

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
      Nah. I really don't like aero kits. I have a pignose lip and that's enough for me. As far as body kits go though..... Type-X IS my favorite. The only thing I'm gonna do down the road is some OEM S14 Kouki side skirts, but that's probably it as far as aero goes.
      That's pretty chill. Stockbodied> bodykits. I'd only go kit if I got bored of my look after a while
      Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
      i don't know about all that

Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post
      fuck school. lol

2 more weeks left until summer
      Lucky.. 6 more weeks for me
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I'm thinkin about getting a front lip for my whip this summer. Not the HFP or that mugen one. Not sure if I want to though....
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Do it daaawg.. S-chassis ftw
          +1 do it dude

Drama your coming to NYC in 6 weeks me and justin might come meet up with you (no homo)lol
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            +1 do it dude

Drama your coming to NYC in 6 weeks me and justin might come meet up with you (no homo)lol
            yeeeaa
            I'm leaving on the 12th of June, its gonna be a 6-8hr flight. Then were gonna leave back home on the 17th.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              yeeeaa
              I'm leaving on the 12th of June, its gonna be a 6-8hr flight. Then were gonna leave back home on the 17th.
              oh haha well if its like a family trip we dont wanna inturupt.
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• trips like that can be fun if you get along with your family
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So I am about to rent a Canon 7D, a 70-200mm/2.8F L, a 28mm, a 15mm fisheye, some speedlights, and 64 gb of storage for Saturday. I can not wait.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                    oh haha well if its like a family trip we dont wanna inturupt.
                    haha well we might have a day or 2 off since theres not really much to do in NY. We're just going to a Yankee game, then probably cruise down, what is it, 7th ave? or whatever street that has all those shops....kinda having a brain fart. But yea I think I'll have time to meet up with you guys. And I PM'd you my numero last time so go ahead and put it in yo phhoooonnee.. no homo lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      So I am about to rent a Canon 7D, a 70-200mm/2.8F L, a 28mm, a 15mm fisheye, some speedlights, and 64 gb of storage for Saturday. I can not wait.
                      you can rent shit like that?
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        So I am about to rent a Canon 7D, a 70-200mm/2.8F L, a 28mm, a 15mm fisheye, some speedlights, and 64 gb of storage for Saturday. I can not wait.
                        lucky.
                        I got to use my moms camera today and that shit was baller.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          like the other day "omg! my boss is here, gotta go" lol
                          lol...

Originally posted by Drama View Post

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          yeeeaa
                          my bday is the 18th

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          wth are you shooting???

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                            my bday is the 18th
                            siiickkk

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              you can rent shit like that?
                              Yes indeed, Adorama FTMFW.

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                              wth are you shooting???
                              Having a photoshoot (cars obviously) but I wanted to tryout some lenses and get some decent lenses for rollers and video. Should be a blast.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just opened a bottle of wine and it's not that hot. wth should I do with this shit? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X