X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true, theres like 10 threads total in there
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• slow as hell in here too tonight. figures.

Comment

• Mhmm slow nights. Debating whether or not I should bring my laptop to PSU this weekend when I visit. I will be in a dorm and the dorms don't have WiFi. So I don't think I will. Which means I will be stuck with using my iPhone for my SW posting needs...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• try this prodigee, I heard it really works
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lNqqryPBNU
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            try this prodigee, I heard it really works
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lNqqryPBNU

I like that music too. I am pretty sure I can just go to the network connections in control panel (or my task bar) and connect to open WiFi from there too... Oh the things non-tech savvy people believe.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I like that music too. I am pretty sure I can just go to the network connections in control panel (or my task bar) and connect to open WiFi from there too... Oh the things non-tech savvy people believe.
              That should work. I do that when I go to Ocean City MD. I know my college has a network set up for students then one set up for guests. You need passwords for both tho.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                That should work. I do that when I go to Ocean City MD. I know my college has a network set up for students then one set up for guests. You need passwords for both tho.
                Exactly that whole thing is just a useless ploy to get people to look at their website I am sure. Unless it can magically get you into PW protected networks. No thanks, I will use common sense.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time last night and when I was about to put it in I said "comin' in hot!" and put it in. I kid you not.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I have a clip in a super legit bmx video coming out called 90east www.90east.net

that and its 7:30 am, I'm awake, no class until 11:20, and I want to do something, like I just need to do some work

Comment

• bmx ftw oooh 90east. I've heard of em, they're good.
                      cant wait to see the video
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time last night and when I was about to put it in I said "comin' in hot!" and put it in. I kid you not.

What was her reaction to you saying that?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• back at work, any life in this thread today?

Comment

• Its such a beautiful morning

this is how I feel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRTv3JTGuks

Just went out and bought some shampoo, and a new razor, thinking about banging out some home work for a bit, but its super nice, so i might just go ride my bike

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              Its such a beautiful morning

this is how I feel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRTv3JTGuks

Just went out and bought some shampoo, and a new razor, thinking about banging out some home work for a bit, but its super nice, so i might just go ride my bike
                              its nice as fuck out. i even didnt drive the beater to work today lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                its nice as fuck out. i even didnt drive the beater to work today lol
                                Damn how warm is it near you? This morning near me it was like 35..
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X