XYZ Racing Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
    yeah my buddies maxima wasnt even slammed, he blew a ksport a month after they were installed and they didnt cover it.

the s4 has been rockin vmaxx's 1.5 years 20k and no signs of giving out soon
    When was this, and what was their reason? The only time I've seen that happen is if you can't provide proof of purchase, aren't the original owner, or installed them wrong. A good friend of mine was the Service/Shipping manager at Ksport from Fall '09 to late summer '10.
    StatusRacing.com
    Configure YOUR Seat Here
    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
    Email: sales@statusracing.com
    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

What's the drop rate on XYZ does anyone know? Looking for coilovers for my e28 and want to go decently low.

Comment

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
        yeah my buddies maxima wasnt even slammed, he blew a ksport a month after they were installed and they didnt cover it.

the s4 has been rockin vmaxx's 1.5 years 20k and no signs of giving out soon
        15k on my V-maxx on a B5 passat, still ride like day 1. The great thing about Euro stuff is it goes though TUV testing, the strictest form of road testing so even the lower end stuff meets a good standard, this is something I missed when owning a Japanese car, there's no proof any long term real world testing has been done or any testing for that matter.

All these brands look the same, BC, Megan, D2, form function, stance, XYZ etc all coilover for the same car will look basicaly the same, obviously you cant see the internals, spring rate etc that separate them. Even the best coilovers have a certain % of failure, Id buy on service, price and back up, not from a fly by night company as mentioned someone who spent money on B&G, they had multiple problems but the service was there, so they still seem happy.

Comment

Working...
        X