Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sprinqer View Post
    askljfhlaksdlcuasndcilunasliducnuaewifiuawfh

I'm trying to say if I change something I have to change a lot because everything is style and color coordinated.
    Chill out. Its a work in progress. I have to scavenge through junk yards to find black interior bits. And there isn't even a hatchback in any yard in my area. I will be amazed to get the interior done by August. Your parts so common. You're lucky. Not being an ass just looks a little lazy.

-A concerned person for my generation
    The Calm Before the Storm
    My db7 Daily Whip Build
    @PennyBoi

Comment

• Well on Friday I dipped the wheels black. Kind of a douchey high-schooler move, I know, but they look really mean and really good. Overall, I'm happy with the outcome and still enjoying driving my car.
      On a side note, I feel like no matter what, I cannot get the sky to look good, any tips anyone?

And my beautiful front

Last edited by Sprinqer; 04-27-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• looks good man, and just play around with your aperture, it can be tricky sometimes, the trees probably didn't help you out either on this one. also some people edit the sky using the burn tool on photoshop. oh! and you can saturate the sky and make the exposure darker too.

using my AP photo high school knowledge to help you out haha

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
        Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• The black is so clean. Powdercoat them when you get the chance, something high gloss like the blue.
          My db7 Daily Whip Build
          @PennyBoi

Comment

• What are you editing the pictures with? I'd lower or raise the highlights to change the look of the sky, depending what your end goal is...
            My Build:

Comment

• Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
              looks good man, and just play around with your aperture, it can be tricky sometimes, the trees probably didn't help you out either on this one. also some people edit the sky using the burn tool on photoshop. oh! and you can saturate the sky and make the exposure darker too.

using my AP photo high school knowledge to help you out haha
              Thanks man!! Yeah the trees I thought would be cool but in the end it just made it really annoying with the shadows and what not haha.
              Originally posted by Shogunate View Post
              The black is so clean. Powdercoat them when you get the chance, something high gloss like the blue.
              Don't have money for that lol. Dip is staying for now.
              Originally posted by philohlean View Post
              What are you editing the pictures with? I'd lower or raise the highlights to change the look of the sky, depending what your end goal is...
              Currently using lightroom and I just mess with the develop settings, I usually drop the highlights all the way but it just makes it washed out and usually still just a blob of color. I want to be able to showcase Florida's bright blue skies!!

Comment

Don't have money for that lol. Dip is staying for now.
                When you get the chance. Every build takes time.
                My db7 Daily Whip Build
                @PennyBoi

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunate View Post
                  When you get the chance. Every build takes time.
                  Meh. Lots of other things would come before that, I.E. going catless/hollowing my cat, bigger tires, getting some stupid big wing made, front splitter, rear diffuser, side lip/diffuser of some sort...etc

Comment

Meh. Lots of other things would come before that, I.E. going catless/hollowing my cat, bigger tires, getting some stupid big wing made, front splitter, rear diffuser, side lip/diffuser of some sort...etc
                    A guy in town has this wing and for some odd reason i love it

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
                      A guy in town has this wing and for some odd reason i love it

Eww! Duckbills are better.
                      My db7 Daily Whip Build
                      @PennyBoi

Comment

• No. Like a stupid big GT wing. @steviephamo (I think that's his handle on insta) has exactly what I want.

Comment

No. Like a stupid big GT wing. @steviephamo (I think that's his handle on insta) has exactly what I want.
                          his looks like garbage and is way to high, you need one like my boy Travis

His instagram is bagged_fg2 if you want to see more photos

[IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/17191163096_12105eed9a_o.jpg[/IMG]
                          instagram: [URL"http://instagram.com/jonnysachs"] jonnysachs [/URL]
                          Tumblr: [URL"http://fr3dfr3dburg3r1.tumblr.com/"]FR3DFR3DBURG3R1[/URL]
                          Build: [URL"http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"] The civic that can always go lower [/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by fr3dfr3dburg3r1 View Post
                            his looks like garbage and is way to high, you need one like my boy Travis

His instagram is bagged_fg2 if you want to see more photos

I've seen that one before I think, I like it but I wish it was a bit further forward //:
                            Idk if I would try to get one made or just buy one...whatever would be cheaper lol.

Comment

• Contact Big Country Labs. They can do a wing for your car.

Also that Silver civic is the bees knees

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                                Contact Big Country Labs. They can do a wing for your car.

Also that Silver civic is the bees knees
                                But name brand $$$

ALSO
                                Got a nice CEL this morning. Not sure what it is. I'll go to autozone or something after school and borrow a code reader and figure this out. It didn't go into limp mode and it's not making any strange noises or acting weird, so I'm not sure what it is. Might just be a lean code or something from the mods.
                                #atleastitstilllooksgood
                                Last edited by Sprinqer; 04-30-2015, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X