• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm on it captain!

Comment

• Here is mine, from melbourne

Comment

• thought i posted here guess not... from westsiiiiide melb... hrmm attachment fail? o.O
        Attached Files

Comment

• You work too much alex, bring it out br0.

Comment

• hasnt been anything on mannn but yeh defffs wrk to much 3 weeks off now though *yay* be out plenty next year with all the drift days they got scheduled

Comment

• From perth, rocking grandads old XW falcon, know as the green bitch. 3.6 litre l6 with a three speed auto. Dad and I rebuilt it with a backyard respray, and now its my first car. Needs some low and some diamond racings i think.. but for now the best part is the bench seat in the front

Comment

• Yo! Been lurking for a while...just signed up. I drive an 03 Focus ST170 with a few subtle mods. Its stupidly far from low or stanced but she's my baby. Plenty of plans...bank account just isn't agreeing (and probably won't be for a while). Heres about the best pic i have of it (which is terrible at best). Sitting a little higher in this photo than it does on flat ground.

Comment

• Inspiration^

Comment

• Haha, yeh. Im a member of focaljet so i've got plenty of inspiration. Pads/rotors are on the agenda and then ill get saving for some coilovers. Anybody know of some good aftermarket pad/rotor companies?

ALSO, cutting springs, read plenty about it, heaps of mixed opinions, no idea if i should or not. It has king springs in it at the moment (previous owner). And anybody know why my driverside front could be sagging quite a bit? Its getting to the point that if you look front on its slanted quite a bit. Spring buggered?

Questionnnssssssss

Comment

• Hey guys, Ryan from Sydney here. Currently in the UK. Will be back in 2011. I am crusin' in a Evo 8MR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
                        Haha, yeh. Im a member of focaljet so i've got plenty of inspiration. Pads/rotors are on the agenda and then ill get saving for some coilovers. Anybody know of some good aftermarket pad/rotor companies?

ALSO, cutting springs, read plenty about it, heaps of mixed opinions, no idea if i should or not. It has king springs in it at the moment (previous owner). And anybody know why my driverside front could be sagging quite a bit? Its getting to the point that if you look front on its slanted quite a bit. Spring buggered?

Questionnnssssssss
                        Depends on your budget for rotors, RDA/DBA are quite cheap. Big debate to as which ones perform better. As for pads, I would go for endless/project mu/bendix ultimates/ebc green stuff... etc.

Don't cut your springs, shit ride and just plain dangerous. Just do it once and do it right. I never bought springs for the mirage, just went straight to coilovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                          Don't cut your springs, shit ride and just plain dangerous. Just do it once and do it right. I never bought springs for the mirage, just went straight to coilovers.
                          Negatory, If you cut, just get someone who knows what they are doing to do it.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• specs on chick in focus.

kthxbye.

Comment

• Too much for you Alex hahaha...
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Manyu from Sydney. Currently drive this shitbox.

about three weeks ago, used to drive this shitbox

and have been driving the rents car from the day I got my L's

Not doing anything to the Barina, Hoping I can save up enough to get a Subaru Liberty wagon befor I finfish my HSC. Stance is on the cards only after this bloody school ! :/
                                hope to see you guys soon

Comment

Working...
                                X