No announcement yet.

zr71, 1000hp single turbo 350z roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, this build is really cool, just don't be an asshole, keep the updates coming and you'll be ok. Anyway, so cool.

Comment

You certainly have a beastly build in the works but take it easy on the asshole comments. This is a fitment forum and you post a high HP build. Of course people will flame you and be skeptical. Don't fuel the fire by being rude.
      Osaka, JP

Comment

my350z.com may be your forum.

Comment

I'm all for function > form & I'm pretty sure with his sizes he's going to be running, might look pretty beastly & sit nice. Let's just all enjoy in the mean time

Comment

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
            my350z.com may be your forum.
            I'm all over the FI forum. Not posting a build thread there till it's done.

I think you guys will like the way it sits. Might not be slammed, but it'll have that rwb style clean fitment.

Lol I'm a dick, but if you got your forum experience completely from the FI section on my350z, you'd be rough edged too. **** gets flamed, can't help it. I'm pretty chill though if you meet me.

Flywheel bolts come in on wed. Car will be on the ground for the first time in over 7 months soon after. Will see about getting fenders fitted before then and may have some pics.
            Glide Boy zr71
            Want to see my car and or me talk shit? Entertainment guaranteed either way
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32175

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a beast. Can the stock transmission internals handle that kind of power?

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                This is stanceworks, not shove-cans-into-turbos.com, I want to see some fitment.
                no one gives a shit what u wanna see....
                damn it will, people relax wih the damn fitment ? shoot go troll on other threads... dumbasses..... to the OP 9.39 is damn impressive my friend! i used to have a DSM that i couldnt break out of a 10.2 on 20g turbo. so 9.39 sure got my attention! very awesome build. at least u got one person subbed to this! keep it up and keep the vids coming mate.

Last edited by Bystrov; 06-19-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

In for posi-camberz
                  Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
                  Quitters never stance.

Comment

More pics!

Comment

You're skeptical because you don't know anything about builds

Comment

I know enough to know that 1000hp is a massive number. It just sounded like the 250mph Passat or any of these other "claiming massive numbers before its even built" internet builds.

I'm not doubting you, Do work, post dyno.

Comment

Jesus, people in here need to get over this "zomg there is no hard core fitment this shit is gay" bullshit. This build is way cooler than "look I put coilovers and wheels on my car and it's done." This is true build. I may not like Zs but I can truly appreciate the work that is going into this, and given what I have read so far, will look seriously fucking mean when it's done. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. OP if you want some custom coilovers for your application please let me know, we would love to help you out!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

^ Thank you. I was going to say something, but I think I've used up my internet rage points for the month.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

C280 Build Thread
                              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Jesus, people in here need to get over this "zomg there is no hard core fitment this shit is gay" bullshit. This build is way cooler than "look I put coilovers and wheels on my car and it's done." This is true build. I may not like Zs but I can truly appreciate the work that is going into this, and given what I have read so far, will look seriously fucking mean when it's done. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. OP if you want some custom coilovers for your application please let me know, we would love to help you out!
                                Glad someone said it man. This IS a "FITMENT" forum, but some people don't realize that fitment is a fucking broad-ass word.

Sick build dude! Can't wait to see this thing thrashing the streets!

Comment

Working...
                                X