^^ +1

Comment

haha, ill just stick to masterbation.
      BUSTER!
      Low Standards
      Seffer on the Stanceworks
      sigpic

Comment

Lol at the erkel pic then you as a comparison. It is amazing what diet and a strict workout plan will do

Comment

hhahaahaha

Comment

i jerk it twice a day. i'm good
            Straight Outta Wiscompton
            Team Gileto. Graphics-Coatings-Performance
            Shakotan Midnight - Low Car Street Team

Comment

Originally posted by Team_Gileto View Post
              i jerk it twice a day. i'm good
              If you change hands, you even out the workout between arms
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                If you change hands, you even out the workout between arms
                Yup. Proportions are key bro. Nothing worse than a guy with a big chest and little arms. Or a large upper body and chicken legs.
                cars and stuff

Comment

cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by luxlane View Post
                    just imagine if you went to gym man youd be jacked in no time good genetics is half the game
                    Genetics play only a small factor. Before high school I had to drink ensure because doctors said I was too skinny. I started working out every morning before school my junior year of high school. That was 8 years ago. This takes a lot of hard work and dedication. I went from 145lb to my current weight of 215lb in that time period. What's scary is if I did not work out like I did......... I'd probably be a skinny hipster?!?!? :O

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                    Lol at the erkel pic then you as a comparison. It is amazing what diet and a strict workout plan will do
                    Yes sir eating right with lots of exercise goes a long way... As I said above I had about as much muscle as Kielan when I started working out years ago. It took a looooooooong time for me to build up the muscle I have now.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

Wow, 145 to 215. Very impressive. Inspiration for myself to put on 20lbs of muscle.
                      "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

start eating then

Comment

Originally posted by HEcreated487 View Post
                          Wow, 145 to 215. Very impressive. Inspiration for myself to put on 20lbs of muscle.
                          Ya man... i mean that was over the course of 8 years but with hard work and dedication anything is possible. If you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm a personal trainer and I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                          start eating then
                          I do eat a lot, but in correct portions. I eat 7 times a day. Smaller portions. It's better than eating 3 large meals. keeps your metabolism working. Egg whites, Grilled chicken, lean ground turkey, fish, steak in small amounts, veggies, fruits, low fat milk, low fat yogurt, whole grain bagels, whole grain rice or pasta. The occasional "smart one" frozen meals when I don't have time to prepare food. That's pretty much my current diet. Time to get into good summer shape! Lots of cardio..... I FUCKING **** CARDIO.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            Yup. Proportions are key bro. Nothing worse than a guy with a big chest and little arms. Or a large upper body and chicken legs.
                            Haha, my legs shit on my arms in size....I am the complete opposite.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTBxFocCzg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTBxFocCzg[/ame]
                              ---------------------------------------------------------
                              Ignorus Maximus
                              ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ya man... i mean that was over the course of 8 years but with hard work and dedication anything is possible. If you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm a personal trainer and I'd be more than happy to help you out.

I do eat a lot, but in correct portions. I eat 7 times a day. Smaller portions. It's better than eating 3 large meals. keeps your metabolism working. Egg whites, Grilled chicken, lean ground turkey, fish, steak in small amounts, veggies, fruits, low fat milk, low fat yogurt, whole grain bagels, whole grain rice or pasta. The occasional "smart one" frozen meals when I don't have time to prepare food. That's pretty much my current diet. Time to get into good summer shape! Lots of cardio..... I FUCKING **** CARDIO.
                                lol my bad man I was talking to the guy above me, and not at you

Comment

Working...
                                X