X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pffft View Post
    city? saturday night? thats just asking for trouble lol
    Pretty sure all through December the Police are doing blitz's in suburbs every weekend and most weekdays, All suburbs at Random. You have the same chance being pulled over when you least expect it, as you do coming out for an SW event.

No one is putting a gun to your head, but if you aren't willing to cop a defect on the chin and do what you have to to clear it, Why are you into modifying cars? Thats the big question all of those who are 'scared' need to ask themselves! If I thought the way some of you thought, I wouldnt bother importing wheels from overseas and setting up suspensions the way I do, hell I wouldnt be here and all of you probably wouldn't either.

Not directing this at any individuals as I am only saying what I feel needs to be said.

To those who have been invited, Hope to see you there and be sure to let us know how many of you are coming for table seating!

Anyone who is interested in coming and hasn't been invited, It's as simple as a PM to myself.

Blaq you have PM
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

pwoahr. bad day ox? haha jokes brother

Comment

Evan, come mang. Im still gonna go despite the possible rape afterwards...LOL
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          pwoahr. bad day ox? haha jokes brother
          Not at all mang

Just hear the same story day in day out.... Everyone wants to findout more about sw meets, and yet the people on here who get invited are too scared to show up..

notsureifsrs.jpg

Comment

true bruv. nuh i agree with what you said anyway. just tryna pull your leg :P

IMO i believe its pointless building a car that will sit in the garage 99% of the time. daily drive ftw lmao

btw, whats this thing about the lowly gentlemen of stanceworks australia?
            Last edited by private_numero; 12-08-2010, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Yeppers

Comment

wont be able to make it, have work, we are understaffed and everyone on full shifts.
                sigpic

Comment

Making lots of money right?

for new wheels right!?

Comment

hahaz, no, just that they rather me work weekends, coz im doing shit, rather than stand around and get paid doing nothing on weekdays. stupid crown, least i got new years eve off, loving it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ill be workin nye... only if I get massive penalty rates though.

If not, I refuse to work.

Comment

worked it last year, only get double pay for it, worked 10 hrs
                        sigpic

Comment

come get ur dick wet in tgon.

lulz

Comment

whats tgon?

Comment

taralgon - home of bogans
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

traralgon*

Comment