Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered these, alpina softlines 17x8.5 et12, 17x10 et28... ltw spoiler will have to wait

Comment

• wow, everyone is doing car work......ummmm my car smells like pizzahut?
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• depends what flavour?

Comment

• twas Super Supreme x2 and a garlic bread.

Comment

• just been doin burnouts in the vl... tempted to build wheels for it, maybe if nam buys my nr10's
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              just been doin burnouts in the vl... tempted to build wheels for it, maybe if nam buys my nr10's
              #hoon#omguleh#yallahbro#rajabracing#brescaniracing #dose#northernsuburbs#sickcuzzz#zoooommgggg#burnou tz#skidzzz#skatin#tufffffff#singlespinner#hastags# awkz#hash#tags

Comment

• Nearly died as some asian woman just turns out of the street as she pleases without looking either direction. Fuck my life

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  Spent hours sanding and paint stripping the BBS, but fuck its so hard to get into the small parts. I think im just gonna fork the cash and get it blasted .. far out
                  I got my first set blasted, the blaster waaaaaayyyyy underquoted me and said he hopes he never sees another set. He said they were a nightmare and should have charged me triple......so make sure you find someone that hasn't done them before, or it could be costly, either that or my guy was just slow and useless

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  just been doin burnouts in the vl... tempted to build wheels for it, maybe if nam buys my nr10's
                  I've got something interesting in 17's, 3 piece and 5x120 that would be unique on a VL......I'm not 100% sure if I'm wanting to use or not yet. Could be persuaded to sell, depends what you're looking for too though I guess? What offsets work nicely on VL's?

Comment

I hope you flogged the c#nt out of it.

Comment

Nearly died as some asian woman just turns out of the street as she pleases without looking either direction. Fuck my life
                      Because Sunshine

Comment

That would be sick.

That's make your VL probably the only one with proper wheels!

I've been toying with the idea of dropping the daily and finding wheels for it because it'll be unique, but it's either that or I sell it.

Comment

• Deadset if anyone has any old furniture, fridges etc sell them. Iv sold some chairs,stereo, a fridge and some storage boxes. All this has given me enough money for shelving and hopefully a low profile jack. Ebay that shit and local pick up cash on delivery. Piece of piss and gives ya $$$ to play with.

Comment

• I just tried that legal weed 'chronic' gotta say it fucks with you hahaha, jace ox we gotta try some of this shit LOL

Comment

I just tried that legal weed 'chronic' gotta say it fucks with you hahaha, jace ox we gotta try some of this shit LOL
                              No.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Dug these out, BBS RSII

18x10 ET25
                                18x8.5 ET22

Unfortunately, They don't suit the look I'm going for . Think I'll re-sell them soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X