X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    This.
    There is also a thread stickied in the mkiv section on vww with a basic run down smeeeb.
    Theres also a million stickies in the wheel and tire section on here that help

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Ooxxxeeerrrrr youuuu fggttttt wheeerrreee aaarreeee yyyoooouuuuuu?????
    Here cunt. What cunt?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Morning

Does anyone know when the SW store will be back up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandi View Post
        Morning

Does anyone know when the SW store will be back up?
        In a little while (read: Im not sure)

What are you after?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

What are you after?
          Hahah

Well I like to browse and see what's available, but would like the numberplate surround and possibly the stanceworks windscreen banner

Comment

• im getting more cut within the next couple weeks as I have a few guys after them, if you're happy to wait ill send some banners out, as for the numberplate surround, I think I might have one spare, but they dont fit aus plates, us only.

Comment

• in saying that, you should deff grab yourself some LG driving gloves, would take the like a SIR14 to a whole new level

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                dw Roman, just keep buying moar wheels you wheel whore. LOOOOOL

im gonna buy Rotas and then buy genuine Rays/Volk center caps and sticker to put on em. coz then id be legit, true?
                I currently have an almost 1:2 cars to wheels ratio
                4 cars, 7.5 sets of wheels

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                Yeah cops were on the first SE spot straight away.
                Last meet spot was heaps of them before we turned up.
                Got one or two skids out at the 3rd and 4th including maccas trays lols
                Yeah those big meets get shut down fast

I remember going to one of the North ones

Every spot already had cops waiting there, so we went off and did our own thing in a spot near by and had a great night with no trouble.
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• im down to 6.5 sets of wheels...

Legend is up for sale on ozhomo and jdmst now, if anyone knows anyone, point them my way, $8k with rego, will supply roady for trustworthy people. will take less depending on arrangement, not being sold with the mugens...

Comment

What are you after?
                    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    im getting more cut within the next couple weeks as I have a few guys after them, if you're happy to wait ill send some banners out, as for the numberplate surround, I think I might have one spare, but they dont fit aus plates, us only.
                    Yea awesome are they the white ones or the chrome ones?

I'm getting US rear numberplate size so I can run a us surround haha

in saying that, you should deff grab yourself some LG driving gloves, would take the like a SIR14 to a whole new level
                    I did see them on the site haha, need top hat and monocle!

im down to 6.5 sets of wheels...

Legend is up for sale on ozhomo and jdmst now, if anyone knows anyone, point them my way, $8k with rego, will supply roady for trustworthy people. will take less depending on arrangement, not being sold with the mugens...

So good, rims are boss

Comment

[im]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8463/8428374930_a6295b5878_b.jpg[/img]
                      Up your game Ox, only 6.5sets

So whats the plan once the Legend goes?
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Mad photo Ox, had me do a double take, genuinely thought there was a japanese twin getting about.

Comment

• I'd be keen on sw banner aswell.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Theres also a million stickies in the wheel and tire section on here that help
                            that too

im getting more cut within the next couple weeks as I have a few guys after them, if you're happy to wait ill send some banners out, as for the numberplate surround, I think I might have one spare, but they dont fit aus plates, us only.
                            Any chance of getting a old pentagon one Ox?
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• those mugens are seriously some of the best wheels i've laid eyes upon.

Comment

• i'd be keen on an old pentagon too if possible

Comment

Working...
                                X