• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy looks alot like you =x

VW Gol Power 1.6

Comment

• Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      I like all of your work man! Good stuff!
      Thanks man I'm going to have to revisit that spot near sunset to get better lighting, I was just wandering around yesterday looking for new spots and found it.

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      man, i'd love to drive that mini. shit is awesome.
      I'd love to make it my DD, but I don't feel safe relying on a car that doesn't have airbags here in Myrtle Beach (where 90% of drivers are idiots).
      Jason
      flickr
      build thread

Comment

• Lots of nice morninglight here !

-96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
        -85 Saab 900 (Project)
        PhotoBlog
        Spotted In Narvik

Comment

• Took a ride down to Gas Works Park to read a little and enjoy the day. Thought I'd snap some shots.

Comment

• i would like to pick up a bike for cheap before summer time. i could stand to lose a few more lbs for sure.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

• Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              Took a ride down to Gas Works Park to read a little and enjoy the day. Thought I'd snap some shots.

really dude, that seat angle CANNOT be comfortable
              Disclaimer:
              I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
                really dude, that seat angle CANNOT be comfortable
                I'm a pretty big bike noob but it feels pretty natural to me? My friends have never mentioned anything and some of them are pretty big into bikes. Maybe I'll have to pay more attention to it.

Comment

• put it horizontal and try it. With it angled down like that, your upper body, and legs have to work harder to keep you in the correct position on the bike.

id reccomend spending the 50 bucks to go get your bike fitted to you at a shop. it made a HUGE difference to me, and got rid of some knee pain i had
                  Disclaimer:
                  I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

Comment

put it horizontal and try it. With it angled down like that, your upper body, and legs have to work harder to keep you in the correct position on the bike.

id reccomend spending the 50 bucks to go get your bike fitted to you at a shop. it made a HUGE difference to me, and got rid of some knee pain i had
                    Interesting. Well I think knee pain usually comes from the seat not being quite high enough, but I'm sure there are other factors. I feel fine when I ride, just have to lean forward pretty far but that's the nature of the bike being maybe slightly too big and it being pretty agressive.

My friend is a good bike mechanic so when we get around to it we'll get it all set up. Right now I need a new cassette and derailleur and I never get around to riding very far so I'm not too worried.

Comment

• bike mechanic doesnt matter if he hasnt been trained in ergonomics on a bike. He may have, but i went to a road bike specific shop to have it fit, then a keirin shop to have it tweeked for my style

my saddle to bar drop is pretty rediculous and i dont even angle my seat
                      Disclaimer:

Comment

bike mechanic doesnt matter if he hasnt been trained in ergonomics on a bike. He may have, but i went to a road bike specific shop to have it fit, then a keirin shop to have it tweeked for my style

my saddle to bar drop is pretty rediculous and i dont even angle my seat
                        Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I don't have money to pay someone for adjustments but I'm sure my friend has a pretty good idea. (He's not a hack... super smart guy)

thanks.

Comment

• -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Last edited by Reudiger; 01-24-2010, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers, Understeer Scares The Driver

Comment

• Win!
                                Ben Purkiss Design
                                My Design Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X