• Falken drift guys @ Tuning World Bodensee 2012
      K&B Photowerks

Comment

• Awesome shot Ben

IMG_9826_sz von Kevin Kistermann auf Flickr
        KMK Fotografie

Comment

• Re-edited a old photo.
          Last edited by late; 05-06-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Porsche 911 SC

Porsche 911SC von Kevin Kistermann auf Flickr
            KMK Fotografie

Comment

• 18/52 Steve
              sigpic

Comment

• Untitled by iwysocki, on Flickr

Comment

• 2012-05-01. Taszár Airport

Baby Six!

Comment

• SLS AMG Roadster

Be sure to click the photo as it shows what was done in the editing stage.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Loving that shot man.

Ian's BMW E12 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Ian's BMW E12 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                      Facebook
                      Originally posted by driftsucky
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• perfect match ;-) von VonGerman auf Flickr

Comment

• MY POS pic by ALEX!

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sunday Bullshit by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                            Facebook
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by dav3design View Post
                              SLS AMG Roadster

Be sure to click the photo as it shows what was done in the editing stage.
                              I just checked out the original photo and now I'm even more impressed haha.

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X