This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexdc5 View Post
    thanks and very nice shot, are you using the stock lens too? i see you enhanced the color a little and added a little contrast, very subtle
    Thanks I sold my 18-55 and my 35, and now I just have my 50 f/1.4 and love it!

Comment

• like i said before im a noob, can you educate me on what the 50f/1.4 does exactly compared to the stock lens?

Comment

• fuck ya the snow has started to fall in my neck of the woods so i got alittle festive :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
        94 volvo 850 estate(that means wagon ) T5 straight piped :P, remade inlet pipe + K&N cone, poly mounts. (down and out)

96 volvo 850 saloon T5M 5spd, straight piped, solid inlet piping, air intake, poly mounts, S60R turbo control valve, S70 cluster

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

like i said before im a noob, can you educate me on what the 50f/1.4 does exactly compared to the stock lens?
          50 is how far the lense zoom is. The f/1.4 is the f-stop. in really simple terms, the lower the f-stop, the more the blurry-ness you can get in the background of the focused object.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            50 is how far the lense zoom is. The f/1.4 is the f-stop. in really simple terms, the lower the f-stop, the more the blurry-ness you can get in the background of the focused object.
            i see, thanks. that sounds perfect for the shots i like to take

Comment

i see, thanks. that sounds perfect for the shots i like to take
              no prob. I don't know if you wanna go for the 50 f/1.8. It's cheaper for not much of a difference. That's what I have and I love it.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                no prob. I don't know if you wanna go for the 50 f/1.8. It's cheaper for not much of a difference. That's what I have and I love it.
                yeah someone recommended that lens to me before and now i that i have a slightly better understanding of lenses, ill probably pick one up. just took this one of our neighbors cat:

Comment

• Mongo for the winnnnnn ! !

Comment

• no idea what that is but looks good lol

Comment

• Sunset of 1st Advent

Check my portfolio

'99 BMW E46 328i Touring - neverending story
                      '03 MINI Cooper R50 - ex car

Comment

• gorgeous!

Comment

• quick one of the sunset today.

Comment

• The Chase by J. Evins, on Flickr
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• ^^^^ brad and chelsea awesome pic!!!

Comment

• Messing around with settings but it came out pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X