• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, how I have longed for this day,

IMG_2924 by pb000026, on Flickr

Comment

• did this today

Comment

• Im not that nice with a camera.. but heres a shot i took the other day.
        [[IMG] cool by rssongcuan, on Flickr[/IMG]
        Last edited by R.SSON; 11-25-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• new lens 50mm 1.4

Comment

• Comment

• Poor Zenki

what coils is it on? looks pretty low.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I honestly wouldn't have a clue, I stood around snapping pics for a good few mins of surrounding cars in the hope the owner would show up .. but he didn't.

Comment

• here's a pic i snapped today of my car. shot this using a stock nikon d3000. any tips or suggestions would be appreciated since im still pretty new to photography:

Comment

• I like that a lot! I too have a D3000 and love it

Someone was asking about how much editing I do, so here's a before and after from today!

Comment

• Originally posted by hot_rod'04 View Post
                      I like that a lot! I too have a D3000 and love it

Someone was asking about how much editing I do, so here's a before and after from today!

thanks and very nice shot, are you using the stock lens too? i see you enhanced the color a little and added a little contrast, very subtle

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdc5 View Post
                        here's a pic i snapped today of my car. shot this using a stock nikon d3000. any tips or suggestions would be appreciated since im still pretty new to photography:

Do you have a post processing program such as Photoshop and/or Aperture?

Comment

• A photo of my friend riding his Raptor
                          Last edited by Drama; 11-27-2010, 12:35 AM.

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Little over done PP in my eyes, but nice shot Alex.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• PP? Thanks, Kielan.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by OriginalFake View Post
                                Do you have a post processing program such as Photoshop and/or Aperture?
                                i use this program called photoscape i downloaded for free. i added a little contrast and backlighting since the sun was all up in my grill when i shot it. here's the original:

Comment

Working...
                                X