This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hot_rod'04 View Post
    It's a piece of houndstooth crafting paper and I cracked open the back and taped it to the back of the lid.
    Where can I find that?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^just about any place were you were to get scrap booking supplies.

Comment

• hot_rod'04 ... first pic is dope, has an awesome feel.
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I am in love with that picture!

Comment

• Noob to the site.... here's a pic I shot of Kaiyin's LS400

enjoy.

Comment

• Nice Looking LS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post

I feel like I'm getting better Can anyone guess what it is?
                1974 Ford Falcon XB
                Last edited by Guest; 10-22-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Anyone recognize this car I shot beginning of summer and is on hellaflush? HF not giving me credit was def. wack, but at least Colton did in comments.

HF Page:
                    Ever so often I come up with a post that calls for people to submit their work into the site. Thanks to everyone who has submitted photos of cars they shot and I’m personally looking thru all the emails so bear with me as there’s quite a few. Anyways, this Viper Red 1971 Datsun 510…

Comment

• It's a 1974 Datsun 510

Comment

• Originally posted by 06SharkGT View Post
                        It's a 1974 Datsun 510

Comment

• Originally posted by jrad4real View Post
                          Anyone recognize this car I shot beginning of summer and is on hellaflush? HF not giving me credit was def. wack, but at least Colton did in comments.
                          Take it up with the owner. I've seen that photo all over the internet and not once was there any mention of the photographer. He personally submitted the photo it looks like - you can't blame them for not knowing the original photographer if he didn't disclose that information.

He posted the car up here (and everywhere else) and didn't credit you:

FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by 06SharkGT View Post
                            1974 Ford Falcon XB
                            What the hell? I didnt think XB falcons left the shores of Australia?
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                              Take it up with the owner. I've seen that photo all over the internet and not once was there any mention of the photographer. He personally submitted the photo it looks like - you can't blame them for not knowing the original photographer if he didn't disclose that information.

He posted the car up here (and everywhere else) and didn't credit you:

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9414
                              Hmmm thats strange of him. Where else was it posted?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X