• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honda civic sedan "ferio"

sigpic

not feeling it sorry
    -Jorge-

Comment

Ya somethings up...I tried REALLY harrd to like it...but couldn't.
      2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

Front needs to come down.

However this is the photography forum.

Photos look good for a one light set up, get yourself another flash and you'll be golden. Also (personally) I am not feeling the heavy Vignette.
        Last edited by DeathLens; 06-22-2010, 10:56 PM.

Comment

assuming you shoot in raw (and use photoshop for post) try not to go so heavy on the "blacks" and/or use levels to bring some of those blacks up a little... and i think the door in the background is killin it... or rather the reflection of the light in the door is... i think your close... i like the composition on a few of them but they just need some work...

Comment

thx for comments..

I took pictures in raw, but the explorer have the raw images transformed into jpg..
            it was my first tryout with raw.. i dont know why the explorer does this.
            my nikon says.. one pic = ~ 20MB . but the windows explorer give max 5MB / pic
            i dont know why!!! i am a 100% raw noob ^^

because the flash.. i used a 120W construction light, no digicam flashlight, at the next nightshooting, i try to make the light softer
            sigpic

Comment

Get rid of that ugly vignetting or I will punch you in the head.

Using RAW is fine if you actually take advantage of its capabilities.

A construction light is a million times better than a flash, set the shutter to 20 seconds and walk around with the light. This is where your soft light comes from.

And don't forget to nix that vignetting.

I was waiting the whole time to see some pics of underneath the car since it's a Ferio... let's see some undercarriage pics.
              Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

I like the pictures but those wheels look way huge. 18s?

Comment

Working...
                X