dustoff 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amazing e38.

Olek I don't know if you remembered me from before but I came up and said "not bad" about your car. Awesome pickup line, I know

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
      The amazing e38.

Olek I don't know if you remembered me from before but I came up and said "not bad" about your car. Awesome pickup line, I know
      Didn't I give you a thumbs up when we were leaving (you were in a dumped e30 vert?)

Either way, I was a bit out of it the entire day due to a lack of sleep, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Comment

i was in this...

Comment

Nice pics!

Mr. Pit Bully was like " Damn thats a old school wheel!"

Comment

Originally posted by thatskinnykid View Post
            i was in this...

Ohhh ok yeah I remember passing you on the way to the car wash... car looked good man!
            sigpic
            davidtormey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dave@canibeat.com View Post
              Ohhh ok yeah I remember passing you on the way to the car wash... car looked good man!
              I didn't know the civic was yours? Most of my boys that I was with came from Hondas and we were all loving it. I had the Blue 740 M-sport across from you on Schmidts.

Dope car!

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                I didn't know the civic was yours? Most of my boys that I was with came from Hondas and we were all loving it. I had the Blue 740 M-sport across from you on Schmidts.

Dope car!
                Yep that was me! I appreciate the kind words... I got some shit for bringing it to Show N' Go down here at Englishtown the week before so it was nice to see some Euro guys appreicate it at Dustoff

Your 7 had to be one of my favorite cars at the event! Love the Schmidt's on there and would love to shoot the car some day for the site/my portfolio!
                sigpic
                davidtormey.com

Comment

Working...
                X