No announcement yet.

Bmw..Lowrider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice photos, but I'm really not liking the car. That shape of car (or more specifically it'S fenders) just does not look good with that kind of excessive tuck. Those fenders need something flush.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Looks great! I have a Benz on hydraulics and I love it! Pretty OG with the Red's pumps!

Comment

Welcome on here Brandon!! Call me.

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
          Looks great! I have a Benz on hydraulics and I love it! Pretty OG with the Red's pumps!
          Good first post man!!! Welcome aboard bud. Glad to see you made it over here. And @ op, loving the Bimmer on the floor.

Comment

Damn, what model bimmer is that, shit is sleek as fuck!!!
            Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

So damned dope. Fucking love it!!!
              SDOBBINS PhotographyMore Than MoreMTM Facebook@morethanmoreusaCars & Cameras Photography Show • 9/26-9/29 • Ocean City, MD

Comment

I really dislike the car. I mean, its clean, and I have a TON of respect for the work that went in to it...

But I think it looks odd without the side moldings. The wheels fit horrendously. Not even spacers could save that fitment.
                The shaved bumpers looks very odd. Overall the car is just too "slick" for me.

Comment

i dig it!

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Not bad. I would have done some things different if it were mine.

Comment

i like part of it alone... combined its a little much, but its amazing.

Comment

So fresh and so clean clean,

Comment

Wow, so clean! I would actually drive that one lol

...thats full of win, the hydros put it over the top. The fender flares are iffy and the fitment isn't super aggressive but the body lines of those cars seem to go with more of a "tucked" wheel more so than a low-offset set-up IMHO.

...Would love to see more of the build, videos, or something.
                          Last edited by Dom_J; 03-03-2010, 12:38 AM.
                          E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

...Not low enough ...

Nice car mate.

Comment

killin it !

Comment

wow :s.m.o.g.: thing is sick.
                                Last edited by evilstar; 03-03-2010, 04:54 PM.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X