X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RENT
    dont always have to own everything
    Disclaimer:
    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Well I know that, but I don't know where to go around here to rent.. That's why I am looking into some cheaper alternatives or used equipment.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by tivs31 View Post
        ok, so here's another idea...

Me and 3-4 friends went out shooting, each had a cam, we setup the car in a darkish corner, and using my friends other digi rebels, we shot the flashes at the car as much as we could...

here is one of the results:

you could also use some wide beamed flashlights as well...

lotta cheapo ways to do it, just have to be creative, and keep working on the shots, it might not happen exactley on the first shot, but after a while you'll get a hang of it.
        im loving this pic!
        -dustin- | a.k.a. excitebox | mazdaspeed3 | marshmallow missile | | I <3 bB Squad!

Comment

You can definitely do what tivs31 did. There's a youtube video of a guy that shoots classic cars like that. I did this older shot of my car using one ex430 that I popped over and over around the car. It was really dark and I had the shutter open for about 5 secs. Then I used the repair tool in lightroom to take away the reflection of the flash on the car.

Comment

I will definitely try this the next time I do a shoot. I am still gunna look into getting some strobes though.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

well what u can do is strip light the car. set up ur tripod.. and light up one pannel real good.. then using a cable shutter release take the pic.. then move ur lights to a different pannel and take the pic... after u stitch it all together in PS. i personally refrain from shooting at night, its too much of a hassle
              Gear List:
              Eos 7D
              EF-S 10 -22

www.Flickr.com/photos/koreychang

Comment

Save and buy a sb-24 for 60 bucks off ebay and you're good for a lot of dope shoots.

Comment

I would... If I used Nikons...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                  X